The Powerful SED-2000-V Discreetly Captures Smoke and Odors from the Severest Environments
1,450 - 1,650 CFM (2-speed) for rooms or areas up to 2,000 sq. ft.
HEPA Filtration plus 18 Pounds of Carbon easily removes stubborn and obnoxious odors.
SED-2000-V includes installation hardware PLUS all filters needed for the first year!
Designed for unobtrusive, ducted installation, the powerful SED-2000-V Concealed Smoke Eater Air Cleaner is effective in areas up to 2,000 square feet. Suitable for homes, offices, and commercial establishments, the SED-2000V can be custom-ducted to suit your air cleaning needs.
Installation Options for the SED-2000-V Concealed Smoke Eater Include;
- Above a solid ceiling or suspended ceiling
- In a basement, attic or crawl space
- In a utility room, furnace room, closet, etc.
Inflow and outflow air circulation and ductwork can be customized to your specifications. Consult your HVAC contractor for installation and required ducting (not included). The SED-2000-V features efficient multistage HEPA & Carbon filtration which ensures quality indoor air year-round. All 3 filters in the SED2000V air cleaner are easily accessible from the service door located on the front of the unit. 1 unit recommended for every 10,000 cubic feet.
3 Filter System Provides Superior Air Cleaning Results
The Powerful SED-2000V is an excellent choice for areas with Heavy Smoke, Odors and Gases. In addition to providing a 95% high-efficiency HEPA filter media, The SED-2000-V Concealed Smoke Eater utilizes 18 pounds of activated carbon in a V-Bank housing. Since HEPA filtration alone cannot remove gases, odors or particles smaller than .3 microns, activated carbon is a necessary requirement for truly clean air. Activated carbon will adsorb 'some of almost any vapor'. It has a large capacity for organic molecules, especially solvents. Activated carbon is also capable of adsorbing and retaining a wide variety of odors, chemicals - including cigar smoke smells and cigarette smoke smells - and works extremely well under a wide range of temperature and humidity conditions.
Stage 1 - Pre-Filter
The 1/2-inch polyester pre-filter removes large particles such as lint, hair, dust, and pollen. The pre-filter is important because it helps prolong the life of the HEPA filter in the system. Essentially, the pre-filter is the first line of defense in maintaining your system.
(12) Polyester pre-filters are included with each unit. Pre-filters cannot be washed and must be changed monthly.
Stage 2 - 18 Pound Carbon V-Bank Filter
The 18 pound Carbon V-Bank Filter in the SED-2000-V is an excellent choice when the need to control tobacco smells is required - including cigar & cigarette odors, and marijuana odors. Activated Carbon removes odors by absorbing gases & VOC's into the porous carbon granules. Think of carbon as an "odor sponge". It can hold many times its weight in odor molecules. Once carbon becomes "saturated" however, it loses its efficiency. Therefore, proper maintenance of the carbon filter is required to keep your environment fresh & clean smelling.
(1) 18 Pound Carbon V-Bank is included with each unit. The Carbon V-Bank Filter cannot be washed and should be changed annually.
Stage 3 - HEPA Filter
The HEPA filter removes very small particles, such as smoke from tobacco (including hookah, cigarette, cigar & marijuana smoke), burning wood, oil, rosin, dust mites, spores, mold spores, pollen, spray paint, spray paint dust, ashes, cement dust, auto emissions, textile fibers, fiberglass, hairspray, insecticide dust, copier toner, and most viruses, just to name a few. As you can see, the HEPA filter is an extremely important filter. When used and maintained properly, it will dramatically improve your indoor air quality.
(1) 6-inch HEPA Filter is supplied with each SED-2000-V Concealed Smoke Eater. For best results, the HEPA filter cannot be washed and should be changed annually.
OPTIONAL - Remote Control
Easily control your SED-2000-V Concealed Smoke Eater with a handy Remote Control Key Fob. Concealed or ducted systems are usually installed in areas that are not always easily accessible. That's why a remote control is an excellent choice. Each receiver is factory installed and comes with 2 battery-operated remote control key fobs. (Multiple air cleaners require a separate receiver/transmitter for each unit.) Receiver / Transmitter range is approximately 100 feet under normal operating conditions.
Features and Benefits of the SED-2000V Heavy Duty Ducted Carbon & HEPA Filter System
- Powerful 2-Speed Blower - Effectively draws the air from polluted areas.
- High-Efficiency Filter Media - Over 95% of the airborne particles are removed on each pass.
- Refreshingly Clean Air - Virtually all of the smoke, pollen, dust, and other particles are removed from the air that passes through the SED-2000-V, including microscopic airborne particles.
- Reduced Discomfort - Discharged air is cleaned of the many pollutants that can cause headaches, eye irritation, discomfort, and stuffiness.
- Second-Hand Smoke and Odors are No Problem - With 18 pounds of carbon, you can be sure that the SED-2000V will adsorb tobacco smoke smells and odors, including smoke from cigars, cigarettes, pipes, hookah, and marijuana.
- Dramatically Reduced Smoke, Odors & Gases - Lingering & offensive odors including tobacco smoke residue that absorb into clothing, furniture, and carpeting are reduced.
- Reduced Allergies & Asthma - Lowering the pollen, spores and fungi count helps to reduce allergies and asthma that may be caused by these contaminants.
SED-2000V Heavy Duty Concealed Smoke Eater Air Cleaner Specifications
|Capacity||Up to 2,000 Sq. Ft.|
|Two Speed (Toggle Switch)||High - 1,650 CFM | Low - 1,450 CFM|
|Dimensions||48" (L) x 24" (W) x 24" (H)|
|Cabinet Construction||16 gauge gray steel cabinet|
|Shipping Weight||160 lbs.|
|Electrical||120V** | 9.0 Amps | 1/2 Hp Motor|
|Three Filter System||Includes 1 Year Supply of Filters;
(1) 6-inch 95% HEPA Filter
(1) 18 Pound Carbon V-Bank Filter
(12) 1/2-inch Pre-Filters
|Warranty||All Systems carry a 10-Year Blower/Motor Warranty*|
|Certifications||Fan motor and all electrical components are UL Listed and CSA Certified|
|*10-Year Blower/Motor warranty applies if filters are changed as required and are purchased from Pure n Natural Systems, Inc.|
|** The SED-2000-V concealed smoke eater is designed to be wired to a 120 VAC power source. Wiring connections are located in the junction box on top of each unit. All wiring shall meet local codes.|
|NOTE: The SED series is designed for contractor-installed ducted use. At a minimum, there should be at least one supply and one return per unit. Contact your local HVAC Contractor for installation and required ducting (not included).|
|NOTE: The SED-2000-V is equipped with 4 eye bolts installed on each system. Also included are 4 "S" hooks and 20' industrial hanging wire.|
|This item ships by freight truck. Please refer to our shipping policy by clicking here.|