Electrostatic Air Purifiers & Electronic Smoke Eaters
The terms electrostatic air purifiers & electronic smoke eaters are used interchangeably, but they are actually the same thing.
Looking for commercial grade smoke removal?
Electrostatic air purifiers are perfect for removing smoke from welding shops, cigar bars, cigarettes areas, hookah lounges, marijuana facilities, vape rooms and more.
Electronic smoke eaters are also great for small air pollution particles including tobacco smoke, pollen, fumes, vapors and very fine dust. Harmful particles are drawn into the electrostatic smoke eater and given an electronic charge. Then, like a magnet, collection cells capture the charged pollutants and send the contaminant-free air through a carbon after-filter to eliminate odors. The result is clean, fresh air circulated throughout the room.
Pure n Natural Systems offers smoke eaters in a variety of sizes, styles & brands
We can provide air purifiers for your specific commercial application:
- Brands - CleanAir and Smokeeter
- Placement - basement, wall or ceiling
- Mount - flush, ducted/concealed, and surface
Why electronic air cleaners vs media smoke eaters?
Activities such as welding, smoking, cleaning & sweeping create airborne particles. Particles can also enter your indoor environment from the outside. Instead of filters, they have electronic cells. These cells require regular cleaning but do not need to be replaced the same way media type filters need to. This electrostatic type of air purifier generally operates more quietly than media types.
How electronic air purifiers work?
- Larger particles such as dust, lint or hair, are captured by the pre-filter(s).
- Dirty air passes through the electric field. All particles, including the smallest, are given an electrical charge.
- The charged particles stick to the collector plates of the electronic collector cell. Each time the air circulates through the electronic air cleaner more particles are removed.
- If odors are a concern, electronic air cleaners combined with activated carbon are an effective way to trap most odors and VOC gases. Most electronic air cleaners include a post-carbon filter to trap odors, gases and VOC's.