Returns & Cancellations
30-Day Return Policy
To initiate the returns process, please complete the form below. RETURNS ARE ONLY ACKNOWLEDGED THROUGH THIS FORM. No return can be accepted without our prior authorization – Unauthorized returns will be refused by our Receiving Department. No returns or exchanges are accepted after 30 days from when order is shipped.
Once a Return is Authorized, it Must be Received Within 14 Days of Request
Please make sure to keep all of the original packaging, including shipping carton, item carton, packaging, accessories and/or paperwork, including owners manual, warranty cards, etc. This is required for returning merchandise. If your return is received with missing or damaged packaging, and/or missing parts, a restocking fee will be assessed that will vary from 20% up to the full purchase price.
Customer is Responsible for Both Outbound (shipping product to you) and Return Shipping Charges
Our promotional FREE SHIPPING policy applies only if you keep the product(s). Once we receive an authorized return, we will refund the cost of the product only (less the outbound shipping and handling charges). We charge a flat shipping rate on all orders less than $100.00. However, your refund will reflect the actual shipping charge if it is greater than the current flat shipping rate.
Please Insure your Return
UPS and FedEx Ground are our recommended ground shipping carriers. They will allow you to insure your package. If your return is received by our warehouse in damaged condition, we will notify you immediately. It will be your responsibility to file a claim with the shipping company. We recommend that you keep your shipping receipt until the refund has been finalized.
LTL Freight Returns
Orders that were received by freight carrier (LTL) must be returned by freight carrier (LTL). CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE for shipping merchandise back to original destination in the same condition as received. LTL shipments must be boxed & palletized for return. SHIPMENT MUST BE INSURED. *Photographs of merchandise must be emailed PRIOR to packing up. AND - photographs of merchandise boxed up and palletized must be emailed PRIOR to shipping. Tracking information and /or copy of BOL must be emailed.
(*Failure to provide photos of merchandise may result in unresolved damage claims. If we receive a damaged shipment, this will provide proof to the freight carrier that merchandise was damaged in route.)
Receiving and Inspection
Once merchandise is received at the specified address and is inspected for use and/or damage, a refund will be issued to the customer by the same method original payment was made, subject to the terms of our return policy. If the order was paid by credit card, a refund will be issued to the same card. If order was paid for by check or money order, a refund check will be mailed to the customer. Customers should allow up to 30 days for a refund to appear on their credit card statements or for refund checks to be mailed.
Orders that are cancelled after they have been shipped or that are refused at time of delivery will incur both outbound and return shipping and handling expenses, in addition to applicable restocking fees.
Special order items are not eligible for cancellation or return. Special order items include, but are not limited to, custom built items, custom sized items or filters, custom electrical voltage items, or any special requests that are not considered standard.
- Items with Filters - If filters or cartridges are used, the cost of replacements will be assessed. This applies to Air Cleaners, Smoke Eaters, Water Filters, Bottleless Water Coolers.
- Smoke Eater/Commercial Air Cleaners – Smoke Eater returns/refunds incur a minimum 25% re-stocking fee + the cost of replacement filters (if applicable).
- Bottleless Water Coolers – Bottleless Water Cooler returns/refunds incur a minimum 25% re-stocking fee + the cost of replacement filters (if applicable).
- MovinCool Portable Air Conditioners – MovinCool Portable AC units are NOT returnable.
- Replacement Filters - Used filters are NOT returnable.
- Custom built items are NOT returnable.
- Orders shipped overseas are NOT eligible for return.
- Clearance items are final sale items are NOT returnable.
- Ebac Commercial Dehumidifiers – Ebac commercial dehumidifiers may only be returned under the following conditions:
- Customer is responsible for shipping their unit to Ebac.
- The order is less than 30 days old.
- The unit must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Customer agrees to pay a minimum 25% restocking fee plus outbound and return freight charges.
- All credits are upon inspection and if unit is not in saleable condition, additional charges may be applied.
In some cases, exchanges can be made without restocking charges. However, shipping charges may apply, especially if the item(s) being exchanged requires shipping by LTL Freight. Please complete the contact form below and we will provide you with specifics related to your exchange.