How to Place Your Order
- By Phone - Call toll-free 1-800-237-9199.
- By Fax - For your convenience, you can fax your credit card or check order to us, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to (630) 540-9717
- By Internet - For your peace of mind, we provide secure on-line ordering. You can pay with your credit card, PayPal or pay by check.
- By Post - Simply mail your check or money order along with a copy of our printable order form to:
Pure n Natural Systems, Inc. P.O. Box 1137 Streamwood, IL 60107Click here for our printable order form
We accept the following forms of payment;
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover credit cards
- Checks - by mail, fax or email
- Bank / Wire Transfer
- Amazon Payments
- PayPal - firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping Rates and Policies
Free ground shipping and handling is provided on most orders over $100.00 to the 48 contiguous states. For orders less than $100.00, a $9.95 small order shipping & handling charge will apply. Our standard shipping methods are FedEx Ground and UPS. For freight shipments, we use Central Transport, UPS Freight, FedEx Freight, and may use others on occasion. Pure n Natural Systems, Inc. makes every effort to get your order to you as soon as possible. Most orders ship within 24-48 hours. Special and custom orders may take longer to process. When your order ships, you will receive an e-mail with tracking information. We will drop ship any item(s) to the address you specify at no additional charge.
Although we can make an approximate prediction as to when your order will be delivered, once it’s in transit, we cannot control the shipping time. We also do not have authority regarding what time of day your order will be delivered. If you need assistance with your delivery, please contact the shipping company with your tracking/PRO number. They are usually very accommodating with delivery schedules.
We offer Next-Day and Second-Day shipping on some items. Please call our customer service department at 1-800-237-9199 for specific charges to your area. For shipments to Alaska or Hawaii please call or email us for shipping charges.
For product shipping outside of the U.S., customer is responsible for all customs and brokerage fees (if applicable). Not all items can be shipped outside of the U.S. Please contact us before placing your order.
Truck Deliveries – On some of our larger items, including Commercial Dehumidifiers, Commercial Air Cleaners/Smoke Eaters and Commercial Air Conditioners that are shipped by truck, your item(s) must be delivered to a commercial location in order to qualify for FREE shipping.
Inside delivery and/or Lift Gate service are considered optional accessorial delivery services and will incur additional delivery charges responsible to the buyer. By purchasing a commercial truck delivery item, buyer acknowledges additional charges that may incur at time of delivery and acknowledges payment due to Pure n Natural Systems, Inc. in these instances. Items shipped by truck include but are not limited to Smoke Eaters/Commercial Air Cleaners, Ebac Commercial Dehumidifiers, Some Bottleless Water Coolers.
Stock Status - We make every effort to ensure that our stock status is accurate. However, there may be exceptions when a vendor does not communicate to us that an item is out of stock. If you place an order for an item and we find out that it’s out of stock, we will notify you immediately. We will offer you the following options; Recommend a comparable item / Hold your order until the item is in stock / Cancel your order.
Returns and Cancellations
60-Day Return Policy - If you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact Pure n Natural Systems within 60 days of receiving your item(s) for a Return Authorization (RA) number. Please click here for our return form. RETURNS ARE ONLY ACKNOWLEDGED THROUGH THIS FORM. No return can be accepted without our prior authorization – Unauthorized returns will be refused by our Receiving Department. No returns or exchanges are accepted after 60 days.
Authorized Returns Must be Received Within 14 Days of Request - Please make sure you keep all your original packaging, including shipping carton, item carton, packaging, accessories and/or paperwork, including owners manual, warranty cards, etc. This is required for returning merchandise. Once the item is received at the specified address and is inspected for use and/or damage, a refund will be issued to the customer by the same method original payment was made. If the order was paid by credit card, a refund will be issued to the same card. If order was paid for by check or money order, a refund check will be mailed to the customer. Customers should allow up to 30 days for a refund to appear on their credit card statements or for refund checks to be mailed.
Please Make Sure to Insure your Return - If your return is received damaged, we will notify you immediately. It will be your responsibility to file a claim with the shipping company. If your return is received with missing or damaged packaging, and/or missing parts, or after 14 days of receiving a return authorization, a restocking fee will be assessed that will vary from 15% up to the full purchase price.
Customer is Responsible for Both Outbound (shipping to product to you) and Return Shipping Charges - Our promotional FREE SHIPPING policy applies only if you keep the product(s). Once we receive an authorized return, we will refund the cost of the product only (less the outbound shipping and handling charges). We charge a flat shipping rate on all orders less than $100.00. However, your refund will reflect the actual shipping charges if they are greater than the current flat shipping rate.
Order Cancellations - Orders that are cancelled after they have been shipped or that are refused at time of delivery will incur both outbound and return shipping and handling expenses.
- Clearance items are final sale and are NOT returnable.
- Bedding – Opened bedding items are NOT returnable.
- Smoke Eater/Commercial Air Cleaners – Smoke Eater returns/refunds are assessed on a per situation basis, however, most smoke eater returns incur a minimum 15% re-stocking fee.
- Bottleless Water Coolers – Bottleless Water Cooler returns/refunds are assessed on a per situation basis, however, bottleless water cooler returns incur a minimum a 15% re-stocking fee.
- Portable Air Conditioners – 15% re-stocking fee.
- Replacement Filters - All unused replacement filters from all product lines incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Ebac Commercial Dehumidifiers – Ebac commercial dehumidifiers may be returned only under the following conditions:
- Customer is responsible for shipping their unit to Ebac.
- The order is less than 30 days old.
- The unit must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Customer agrees to pay a 25% restocking fee plus outbound and return freight charges.
- All credits are upon inspection and if unit is not in sell-able condition, additional charges may be applied.
Damaged Shipments - We make sure that all shipments originating from any of our locations are fully insured. If a delivery is received damaged, we will gladly replace the product . Sometimes damage from shipment may not be visible, so it is very important that you carefully check for internal and external damage. You should immediately inspect your order upon delivery and notify us of any damage within 2 business days of delivery by calling 1-800-237-9199. Once we are notified, we will have the shipping company return to the delivery location to pick up the damaged product. Please make sure that the product is in its original packaging, with all manuals, parts and accessories. Once we’ve received the damaged merchandise, we will immediately ship the replacement product or issue a full refund.
All items are warranted by Pure n Natural Systems, Inc. for thirty (30) days from date of shipment. All items are genuine, authentic and of consistent high quality and value. Our warranty provides coverage for defects in manufacturing only and expressly excludes coverage for excessive wear and tear and/or physical/accidental abuse, loss and theft. This warranty is valid only through Pure n Natural Systems, Inc. Improper repair or warranty service performed by someone other than Pure n Natural Systems, Inc. will void this warranty. PURE N NATURAL SYSTEMS, INC. DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF WRITTEN OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF THIS ITEM, INCLUDING MERCHANT-ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Our warranty is valid only in the U.S.A.. After the initial 30 day period, all warranties are handled exclusively within the terms of the manufacturers stated warranty, by the manufacturer. We strive to provide up-to-date warranty information on all products. Please review your warranty information and send in any required registration immediately upon receiving your order.
Some restrictions do apply to our discount and email offers. A select group of products cannot be discounted due to the manufacturers' MAP (minimum advertised price) policy. Discount offers exclude MAP items including but not limited to Ebac Commercial Dehumidifiers, IQAir Air Purifiers, Ladybug Steam Cleaners & Reliable Steam Cleaners. Discounts do not apply to sale items. If you have any questions, or to place your order over the phone, please call us at 1-800-237-9199 for sale details.
We Respect Your Privacy
Safe Shopping Guarantee
- The security of our website is very important.
- We use the latest encryption technology to ensure your privacy & security and consistently maintain PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance.
- Your credit card transactions are made secure by Authorize.Net® and by GeoTrust.
- We guarantee that every online transaction you make will be 100% safe.
- Our outstanding A+ rating from the BBB is testament to our commitment to you.
- Your order information – including your name, address, and credit card number - is encrypted using a secure server for maximum security.