Commercial & Home Ducted Smoke Eaters
Air purification systems that are discreetly concealed won't interfere with your decor
Concealed or ducted air purifier systems specifically filter smoke, dust and other hazardous irritants such as bacteria and viruses from the air. All home and commercial ducted smoke eater models are ideal for locations where aesthetics are important, because they are installed above the ceiling, behind a wall, in a basement or attic, and are virtually out of sight. Just the supply and return grilles show, and depending on your home or business' layout, you have the flexibility to determine the placement of these grilles to ensure complete and efficient removal of harmful airborne particulate.
Ducted smoke eaters operate more quietly than other large-capacity air purifiers
These whole home and office smoke eaters are very quiet and can be ducted to multiple rooms. All these air purifier systems will require between 15" to 24" above the ceiling or behind the wall in order to be completely concealed.
Concealed ceiling air cleaning systems provide the most efficient air pattern possible for particulate collection. They usually consist of dirty air intake grills in the ceiling along one side of the room and clean air supply grills in the ceiling along the opposite side of the room to create a ceiling sweep air pattern.
Not only are these ducted air purifier systems great for bars, restaurants, and casinos, but they are extremely effective in non-smoking settings such as hospitals, offices, and schools.
How do concealed smoke eaters work?
- Contaminated air is drawn into the system through inlet grills, or return air assemblies.
- The air then flows through the ductwork and is directed to the smoke eater.
- Once pollutants and particles are inside the system, they are removed from the air stream through a filter.
- The cleaned air is then sent through the ductwork and is discharged into different locations through outlet grills, or supply air assemblies.
- A carbon after-filter aids in controlling odor.
Pure n Natural Systems offers ducted smoke eaters in a variety of sizes, styles, types & brands
We can provide air purifiers for your specific application:
- Ducted Smoke Eater Brands & Types - Pure n Natural Systems, Smokeeter, Whole Home & Heavy Duty
- Placement - in-wall (behind a wall), in-ceiling (above the ceiling), basement or attic
- Mount - duct and ceiling
- Grades - residential and commercial
Call us today for expert help in choosing the model that's perfect for you!