If you suffer from allergies, you'll be happy to know that the DustEater whole house HVAC filter from Permatron is the best furnace filter to capture dust and airborne particles.
For over 30 years, the DustEater whole house air filter has been the most effective, washable electrostatic air filter manufactured in the U.S.A. Available in 25 sizes, DustEater air filters will trap more dust and indoor particles than any other furnace filter available. What's more, they're completely washable and are backed by a lifetime warranty.
The DustEater furnace air filters feature the exclusive Accumulator Chamber®. This unique filter bank design combines multiple sets of steel-framed media assembled with deliberate separation to create a triple-action filtration system. This pre-filter/after-filter strategy promotes free airflow with a superior dust holding capacity while resisting face loading. Excess particles sweep through the prefilter. Airflow combined with static electricity within the chamber causes further agglomeration and collection until the filter is rinsed clean. The outer steel frame of the DustEater filter contains strategically placed drain holes for thorough cleaning.
DustEater Whole House Electrostatic Air Filter is the Ultimate HVAC Filter for Allergy Relief
- DustEater is the ultimate allergy relief filter, containing an added layer of non-woven polyester for maximum arrestance efficiency.
- DustEater features a combination of polypropylene and non-woven polyester media with expanded wire support, within a triple frame construction.
- DustEater attracts and holds airborne particulates, reducing contaminants, so you can breathe easier and your HVAC can run efficiently.
- DustEater is permanent. It's a cost-effective way to significantly improve the quality of your air, independently tested and proven effective for over thirty years.
- DustEater is washable. It's an environmentally friendly air filter that will give you years of use, backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Inside the DustEaster Allergy Relief Furnace Filter
Established Performance of the DustEater Electrostatic Furnace Air Filters
|Average Arrestance||91% - Contains an added layer of nonwoven polyester for maximum performance|
|Dust Holding Capacity||160 grams|
|Initial Airflow Resistance||0.16" w.g. @ 300 FPM (1,200 CFM) airflow|
|Materials||Classified by UL as to flammability only 655U|
|Frame Construction||Triple Frame Stainless Steel|
|Sizes||Available in several sizes with a 1" or 2" frame. Standard sizes are undercut by 1/2 inch.|
|Material||Combination polypropylene and nonwoven polyester media, wire reinforced.|
Warranty - The DustEater Electrostatic Air Filter is designed to last the life of the air system in which it is installed and is backed by a Lifetime Warranty (residential applications) against defects in material and workmanship.