The EverClear CM-11-E high performance commercial media air cleaner is an easy, effective solution to indoor air pollution.
Indoor air quality issues, whether cigar bars, laboratories or light manufacturing, require a combination of high efficiency filtration and absorbent media to handle both airborne contaminant and odor/vapor removal. Designed for easy, flush installation, the Everclear CM-11-E media air cleaner is a commercial HEPA type smoke remover that's 95% efficient @ .3 micron. This comprehensive, state of the art air filtration system removes dust, smoke, pollen and other airborne particles. It also includes 9 pounds of activated carbon to remove odors and vapor contaminants for a truly cleaner, fresher environment.
How does the Everclear CM-11-E Commercial Air Cleaner work?
3 Stages of Filtration Provide Superior Air Cleaning and Smoke Removal
- Stage One - 1" Aluminum Mesh Pre-Filter - The primary function of the pre-filter is to trap larger dust and particles. This allows the primary filtration to do its intended job easier. The pre-filter is washable, but should be replaced when showing signs of wear & tear.
- Stage Two - MERV 16 (95% DOP) HEPA-type Filter - The HEPA filter removes dust, smoke, pollen and other airborne particles with 95% efficiency (at .3 micron). It contains a minimum of 130 square feet of media. The HEPA filter should be replaced every 12-18 depending on the severity of your application.
- Stage Three - 9 Pounds of Activated Carbon - Carbon is great for removing odors and gases. It's what gives your environment that truly clean and fresh smelling result. The CM-11E contains 2 modules (4.5 pounds each) for a total of 9 pounds. Carbon filters should be changed on a regular basis to keep your indoor air odor free. We recommend replacing every 12-18 months, depending on the severity of your application.
The air cleaning success of the CM11E is due to the "Coanda Aerodynamic Principle". Most air cleaners re-circulate the air in only one direction, which limits the amount of contaminated air that can reach the air cleaner. The unique 4-way method of air re-circulation is multi-directional. It gets the maximum amount of contaminated air to the machine most efficiently. More air reaches the CM 11 E while eliminating annoying drafts. This creates people comfort as well as much better air cleaning results!
|The CM-11-E effectively removes smoke and odor associated with cigar and hookah bars.||Captures airborne particulate and vapors within medical laboratories and testing environments.||Removes smoke from welding and soldering in light manufacturing and cottage industries.|
Ideal applications for the Everclear CM-11-E include:
Bars & Lounges, Billiard Rooms, Bingo Halls, Bowling Centers, Employee Lounges, Hospitals, Photo Labs, Restaurants, and more!
Features and Benefits of the Everclear CM-11-E (Standard) Commercial Air Cleaner
- Unique internal sound baffle and special sound absorbing foam cabinet liner allow for minimal noise levels (69 dB(A)) on it's highest setting.
- The CM-11 delivers efficiency, savings and minimal maintenance costs by removing dust, smoke, pollen and other airborne particles with 95% efficient (at .3 micron) HEPA type filters.
- A 3-speed controller allows easy adjustment of airflow.
- Optional 3-speed wall-mounted remote is available for installation if desired.
- Attractive grill fits flush with the ceiling and is completely inconspicuous.
- Filters are easily accessible for maintenance.
EverClear CM-11-E Commercial Air Cleaner Specifications
|Capacity||Up to 850 Sq. Ft.|
|3 Speed||High - 850 CFM | Medium - 650 CFM | Low - 400 CFM|
|Installation Options||Flushmount - Fits into 1 - 2' x 4' ceiling tile or 2 - 2' x 2' ceiling tiles|
|Dimensions||46-5/8" L x 22-5/8" W x 19-9/16" H|
|Cabinet||Sturdy, corrosion resistant steel - White or Black|
|Weight||Shipping - 180 lbs. | Installed - 125 lbs.|
|Electrical||115 Vac, 60 Hz|
|Current & Power Consumption||4.3 Amps, 475 W|
|Sound Level dB(A)||High - 69 | Medium - 59 | Low - 51|
|3 Filter System||Pre-Filter - 1" aluminum mesh Particle Filter
Standard - MERV-16 (95% DOP) HEPA type filter - 130 sq. ft. of filter media
Post Carbon Filter - 2 disposable carbon filters, 4.5 lbs. each
|Efficiency||95% efficient @ .3 micron|
|Warranty||3 year limited warranty|
|Certifications||UL & CSA Listed|
|NOTE: 19-9/16" clearance above drop ceiling required. Install by removing ceiling tile and dropping unit in. Plug in or hard wire.|