The Everclear CM-11 Deluxe Flushmount Commercial Air cleaner is an easy, effective solution to indoor air pollution. With 44 pounds of adsorbent media, the CM-11-F commercial air cleaner will tackle even the toughest air cleaning jobs!
Designed for easy, flush installation, the Everclear CM11F Deluxe air cleaner is a commercial HEPA type smoke remover that's 95% efficient @ .3 micron. This comprehensive, state of the art air filtration system removes dust, smoke, pollen and other airborne particles. It also includes 44 pounds of activated carbon for the ultimate removal of odors and vapor contaminants.
Key features of the CM-11-F include a solid state, 3-Speed controller which allows for easy adjustments of air flow. An optional 3-speed wall-mounted remote is available for installation if desired. Low maintenance and long filter life is achieved because of the large volume of media used in both the particulate and the odor/V.O.C. disposable filters. Unique internal sound baffle and special sound absorbing foam cabinet liner keep the Everclear CM-11-F to a minimal 69 dBA on the high speed setting. The attractive grill fits flush with the ceiling and is completely inconspicuous! The cabinet is hidden in the unused space above the ceiling. Special mounting brackets simplify the installation and do not require any additional space above the cabinet height of 19-9/16".
How does the Everclear CM-11F Deluxe Commercial Air Cleaner work?
3 Stages of Filtration Provide Ultimate Air Cleaning and Smoke Removal
- Stage One - 1" Aluminum Mesh Pre-Filter - The primary function of the pre-filter is to trap larger dust and particles. This allows the primary filtration to do its intended job easier. The pre-filter is washable, but should be replaced when showing signs of wear & tear.
- Stage Two - MERV 16 (95% DOP) HEPA-type Filter - The HEPA filter removes dust, smoke, pollen and other airborne particles with 95% efficiency (at .3 micron). It contains a minimum of 130 square feet of media. The HEPA filter should be replaced every 12-18 depending on the severity of your application.
- Stage Three - 44 Pounds of Activated Carbon - Carbon is excellent at removing odors and gases. It's what gives your environment that truly clean and fresh smelling result. The CM-11-F Deluxe include 2 reusable odor/V.O.C. filter modules. Each module contains 10 disposable filters. The standard adsorbent media is a combination of Activated Carbon and Permanganate. The filters in the modules should be changed on a regular basis to keep your indoor air odor free. We recommend replacing every 12-24 months, depending on the severity of your application.
The air cleaning success of the CM-11-F is due to the "Coanda Aerodynamic Principle". Most air cleaners re-circulate the air in only one direction, which limits the amount of contaminated air that can reach the air cleaner. The unique 4-way method of air recirculation is multi-directional. It gets the maximum amount of contaminated air to the machine most efficiently. More air reaches the CM-11-F while eliminating annoying drafts. This creates people comfort as well as much better air cleaning results!
|The CM-11 Deluxe is designed to handle heavy smoke and odor associated with cigar bars and hookah bars.||The CM-11 Deluxe effectively controls severe airborne particulate and vapors within medical laboratories and testing environments.||The CM-11 Deluxe is extremely helpful in removing heavy smoke from welding and soldering in light manufacturing and cottage industries.|
Ideal applications for the Everclear CM-11-F include: Cigar Bars, Taverns, Bars & Lounges, Welding Facilities, Pet Grooming Salons, Wineries, Breweries, Billiard Rooms, Bingo Halls, Bowling Centers, Employee Lounges, Dealer Showrooms, Hospitals & Clinics, Photo Labs, Restaurants, and more!
Features & Benefits of the Everclear CM-11-F Deluxe Commercial Air Cleaner
- Unique internal sound baffle and special sound absorbing foam cabinet liner allow for minimal noise levels (69 dB(A)) on it's highest setting.
- The CM-11 delivers efficiency, savings and minimal maintenance costs by removing dust, smoke, pollen and other airborne particles with 95% efficient (at .3 micron) HEPA type filters.
- A 3-speed controller allows easy adjustment of airflow.
- Optional 3-speed wall-mounted remote is available for installation if desired.
- Attractive grill fits flush with the ceiling and is completely inconspicuous.
- Large volumes of media increases filter life in both the particulate (HEPA) and odor/vapor (44 lb. carbon) disposable filters.
- Filters are easily accessible for maintenance.
EverClear CM-11 Deluxe Commercial Air Cleaner Specifications
PLEASE NOTE: The CM-11 has not been tested for compliance to California Air Resource Board requirements and may not be shipped to California.
(This item cannot be shipped to CA, CT, MA, ME, NH or RI.)
|Capacity||Up to 850 Sq. Ft.|
|3 Speed||High - 850 CFM | Medium - 650 CFM | Low - 400 CFM|
|Installation Options||Flushmount - Fits into 1 - 2' x 4' ceiling tile or 2 - 2' x 2' ceiling tiles|
|Dimensions||46-5/8" L x 22-5/8" W x 19-9/16" H|
|Cabinet||Sturdy, corrosion resistant steel - White or Black|
|Weight||Shipping - 250 lbs. | Installed - 200 lbs.|
|Electrical||115 Vac, 60 Hz|
|Current & Power Consumption||4.3 Amps, 475 W|
|Sound Level dB(A)||High - 69 | Medium - 59 | Low - 51|
|3 Filter System||Pre-Filter - 1" aluminum mesh Particle Filter - Standard - MERV-16 (95% DOP) HEPA type filter - 130 sq. ft. of filter media Sorbent Media - 2 reusable odor/V.O.C. filter modules. Each module contains 10 disposable filters. The standard adsorbent media is a combination of Activated Carbon and Permanganate. The total weight of Adsorbent Media per unit is 44 lbs.|
|Efficiency||95% efficient @ .3 micron|
|Warranty||3 year limited warranty|
|Certifications||UL & CSA Listed|
|NOTE: 19-9/16" clearance above drop ceiling required. Install by removing ceiling tile and dropping unit in. Plug in or hard wire.|