With 26 pounds of activated carbon, the Airpura C600 air purifier is a powerhouse, especially for airborne chemicals.
The Airpura C600 is the number one portable air purifier choice for reducing odors in
Police Evidence Rooms, Marijuana Dispensaries, & Cannabis Growing Facilities.
Are you concerned with airborne chemicals, including ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, or other sulfur-based airborne chemicals? The Airpura C600 eradicates chemical odors and gases with activated carbon and controlled airflow. Variable airflow is important. It allows the user to set the desired volume in order to effectively adsorb potentially dangerous contaminants. With 26 pounds of activated carbon and unique HEPA barrier filters, you can rest assured that your Airpura C600 will protect you and your family from just about any chemical intrusion.
Superior 3-Stage Purification
Each Airpura C-600 air purifier comes fully equipped 3 stages of filtration.Stage 1 - Pre-Filter
The cleanable pre-filter will trap large particles such as lint, dander, hairs, and dust. Replacing the pre-filter on a regular basis is important in order to maintain the integrity and life of the Carbon filter. The prefilter is 1" thick and contains 570 square inches of material. (For black units, a black pre-filter sleeve is also available for aesthetic purposes.) Replace the pre-filter every 6-12 months.
Carbon is KING when it comes to odor, gas and chemical removal. It will adsorb airborne chemicals including formaldehyde, acid gasses and volatile organic compounds (VOC's). The 3", 26-pound carbon bed in the Airpura C600 air purifier is ample enough to last for 2 years! How does the carbon continue to adsorb chemicals and odors for such a long time? Activated carbon has millions of tiny pores between the carbon atoms. There are so many of these pores that one pound of activated carbon has a surface area of 60 to 150 acres. Adsorption is the process where certain chemicals, gases, VOC's and odors are attracted to activated carbon and then bond to it. Millions of pores provide an enormous surface area to adsorb chemicals. Replace the 3" carbon ring every 2 years.
Two MicroSupress filters surround the 26-pound carbon module.
These filters suppress bacteria, antigens, and pathogens.
Stage 3 - HEPA-Barrier Post Filter
These specially designed post filters trap any carbon dust or particles from the carbon bed. Replace the HEPA-Barrier post filter every 12-18 months.
The Airpura C600 Air Purifier Can Remove over 4,000 Airborne Chemicals, Including the Following;
|Ammonia||Hydrogen Sulfide||Hydrogen Fluoride||Toluene|
|Nitrogen Dioxide||Mercury Vapors||Hydrogen Chloride||Naphthene|
|Nitrogen Trioxide||Chlorine Dioxide||Benzene||Pesticides|
|Monoethylamine||Hydrogen Bromide||Methylene Chloride||Chlorine|
|Sulfur Dioxide||Radioactive Iodine||Mold Mycotoxins|
The Airpura C600 air purifier is guaranteed to provide pure air. It's manufactured in a facility that promotes environmental awareness with a low carbon footprint. Airpura builds all of their air purifiers with premium filtration performance while sustaining green considerations throughout the entire manufacturing process. FACT - 93% of the Airpura C600 air purifier is recyclable.
Why choose the Airpura C600 Air Purifier? Here are it's unique features...
- Contact Time - This feature is especially important for airborne chemical abatement. The amount of time that the chemical contaminants are in contact with the 26-pound carbon bed is vital. The 560 CFM impeller/motor combined with the variable speed control allows you to set the airflow precisely and achieve the results you need.
- Pressure Seal - This important feature eliminates unfiltered air bypass. It ensures that ALL air passing through the Airpura C600 comes in contact with ALL filters, including the HEPA filter. This results in a TRUE particle removal rating of 99.97%. Airpuras' unique pressure and reusable gasket include NO glues, silicones or rubber compounds.
- All Metal Housing - Simply stated, metal does not off-gas. Unlike some plastic housings, the Airpura C600 air purifier features a perforated, powder-coated steel housing. This not only offers a softer appearance but allows for 360-degree air intake and distribution. The C600 air purifier will not emit VOC's or plastic vapors into your environment.
- Backward Curved Motorized Impeller - A smaller yet more powerful motor enhances airflow while keeping noise level to a minimum. Variable speed up to 560 CFM allows you to choose the ideal level of airflow. The unique position of the motor avoids internal turbulence and does not interfere with airflow.
- Environmentally Conscious Design - The Airpura C600 air purifier does not contain any plastic, rubber, silicone, adhesives or bonding agents. (other than a minute amount required to meet UL, ETL, CE and CSA safety requirements) The capacitors are PCB free and no lead is used in soldering the speed control. Rivet fastening, despite a slightly higher cost and more time, is used instead of spot welding. This prevents additional off-gassing of particles and chemical vapors including greenhouse gases. The ingenious 'sock' filter liner in the carbon bed allows for better airflow throughout the carbon granules while reducing the amount of material used.