- Product Overview
Watchdog NXT120C High-Capacity Portable Basement & Crawl Space Dehumidifier Removes Up To 120 Pints Of Moisture With A Heavy-Duty Pump
The major difference that distinguishes the NXT120C from the NXT120 is an integrated HVAC quality condensate pump. This makes the installation of the dehumidifier a breeze.
The Watchdog NXT120C dehumidifier provides superior moisture removal in basements, crawl spaces, or garages that are damp and humid. With a high capacity of up to 120 pints of moisture removal per day, and a CoP of 2.8 L/kWh, the Seaira Global Watchdog NX120C effectively controls moisture in areas up to 21,000 cubic feet. Measuring in at only 16-inches high, this portable Watchdog NX120C high-capacity dehumidifier fits just about anywhere that moisture is a problem. Convenient carrying handles allow the unit to be moved easily where it's needed. The Watchdog NXT120C includes several versatile features such as an internal heavy-duty condensate pump, digital display, electronic defrost, low-temperature operation, and auto restart. Optional accessories include remote control, duct collar kits, and Wi-Fi remote sensor.
Features Of The Watchdog NXT120C Portable Dehumidifier For Basements & Crawl Spaces
- Effectively removes moisture in areas up to 21,000 cubic feet
- Side Access Panels
- Heavy Duty Condensate Pump with 15' Lift
- Includes a washable pre-filter and MERV-10 filter
- Filter upgrades available - HEPA Filtration & Carbon Filtration
- Digital Display allows you to set your desired humidity level
- Auto-restart in case of a power outage
- Gravity Drain System
- Inlet or outlet ducting available
- Easy to carry handles
- Hot Gas Bypass prevents condensate from freezing on the surface of the evaporator coil