The Ebac AD850E Dehumidifier is a quiet unit that's ideal for both commercial and residential moisture removal.
Combining style and performance, the Ebac AD850E commercial dehumidifier will easily and effectively remove over 95 pints of moisture per day in areas up to 1,700 square feet. Its' attractive design will fit in any environment that demands extreme moisture removal. Rated at a low noise level of 50 decibels, the AD850E is quiet enough to have in your home, yet tough enough to combat the most adverse moisture problems. It can stand upright on any level surface, or be wall mounted for permanent installation. The Ebac AD850E is a perfect choice for controlling humidity levels in spa rooms or swimming pool areas in homes or hotels / motels.
These units are attractive and quiet enough to be used in areas where people are engaged in leisure or office activities but powerful enough to remove even the most persistent humidity problems.
Equipped with an internal high lift condensate pump, high volume moisture removal is worry free. The user-friendly soft-touch control panel allows you to adjust the settings according to your desired level of ambient humidity. The Ebac AD-850-E high volume dehumidifier features an energy-saving internal humidistat that automatically monitors the humidity level and switches on and off depending on your pre-determined settings.
Features of the Ebac AD850E Wall Mounted Heavy Duty Dehumidifier
- Streamlined modern design to blend in with different decors and environments
- Cross-flow blower style fan for efficient, quiet operation
- Built-in electronic humidistat allows accurate humidity readings
- Two speed fan motor to adapt to environmental conditions for optimal performance
- Electronic, temperature sensitive defrost to allow operation down to 41° F
- Two removable, washable air filters
- Integral condensate pump
- High efficiency rotary compressor
Ideal applications for the Ebac AD850E Commercial Dehumidifier include Health Clubs - Locker Rooms - Spas & Swimming Pools - Jacuzzis - Offices - Motels - Museums - Garages - Cellars - Archive and Storage Areas
How the Ebac AD850E High Capacity Dehumidifier Works
- Air is drawn into the unit by a fan
- Air passes over a cold surface
- As the air is cooled, it's moisture condenses
- Water falls into the container
- Air is re-heated by the heat recovery system
- Air passes back into the room 2° warmer and considerably drier
- Defrost system automatically de-ices unit as necessary
- Unit switches off automatically when container is full
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically
High levels of moisture and humidity in your environment results in corrosion, mold growth and rotting. Staggering costs are incurred every year through damage to properties and inventory as a result of dampness. Even if your building seems dry during the day, at night when the temperature falls the humidity rises and the condensation process begins. The Ebac AD850E dehumidifier is a small price to pay when combating any moisture or humidity issues.
If you're interested in the Ebac AD850E for your indoor pool room or spa, please have the information to the following questions ready when contacting us;
- In what city and state is the room located?
- What are the dimensions of your poolroom (length times the width times the height of the ceiling)?
- Describe the quality of construction? (how well is it sealed, what material was used for the walls and ceiling)
- What is the present relative humidity in the room?
- What is the desired relative humidity to be achieved?
- What is the average air temperature in the room?
- What is the surface area of the pool? (square footage- length x width)
- What is the temperature of the water?
- Is the pool covered when not in use? (If it is, how many hours for any 6 hour period is it not covered)
- Besides a pool, is there a spa/hot tub in the room?
- If there is a spa, what is the surface area? (square footage- length x width)
- If there is a spa, what is the temperature of the water?
- If there is a spa, is it covered when not in use? (If it is, how many hours for any 6 hour period is it not covered)
Specifications of the Ebac AD850E High Capacity Wall Mount Dehumidifier
|Dimensions||29.5" H x 26" W x 13.5" D|
|Operating Range||41°F - 95°F|
|Volts||110V | 60Hz | 1 Ph|
|Noise Level||50 d(B)A|
|Capacity||95 pints per day (80°F., 60% RH)|
|Effective Volume||1,700 sq. ft.|
- Owner’s Manual – Owner’s Manual for the Ebac AD850E
- Product Brochure – Product spec sheet for the Ebac AD850E
What’s In the Box?
- Ebac AD850E Dehumidifier
- Wall mounting bracket
- Rubber buffers
- Quick release hose coupling
- Product Manual