- Product Overview
Designed for Commercial and Light Industrial Applications, the LA-2000-E Electrostatic Commercial and Light Industrial Air Cleaner for Smoke Provides the Best in Air Cleaning with Contemporary Style and Versatility
Your customers will notice the difference and so will you as the LA-2000E electrostatic commercial and light industrial smoke eater cleans and purifies your indoor air. With dual electrostatic cells, the LA2000E electrostatic air cleaner for smoke can be used in bars, casinos, restaurants, meeting halls, bowling alleys, clubs, or anywhere you desire clean, fresh air. (1) LA-2000E electrostatic air cleaner for smoke unit recommended for approximately every 10,000 cubic feet.
How does the LA-2000E Electrostatic Air Cleaner for Smoke work?
3 Stages of Filtration Provide Powerful Clean Air Results. The LA-2000E triple-action filtering system works like a pollution magnet, trapping up to 97% of particles as small as one-millionth of an inch for a healthier business or industrial environment.
Stage 1 - Pre-Filter - The pre-filter keeps your LA-2000E electronic air cleaner running at peak performance. It helps to protect the electronic cell from larger particles including dust, hair, pollen, lint, etc.
The pre-filter is washable but should be replaced if showing signs of wear & tear.
Stage 2 - Dual Electrostatic Cells - Twin electronic cells provide twice as much air cleaning capabilities. Tiny particles, as small as 0.01 micron, pass through the pre-filter and to the ionizing section of the electrostatic cells where they are given an electrical charge. The "charged" particles continue moving through to the collecting area of the cell where they are 'magnetically attached' to a series of grounded plates. With over 13,500 square inches of surface area, the LA-2000E is a powerful workhorse smoke eater. The captured pollutants are held in this section until washed away during the cleaning process.
The electronic cells can be washed. See the owner's manual for instructions.
Stage 3 - Carbon After-Filter - Finally, as the clean air makes its way out of the LA-2000E, the carbon after-filter eliminates any remaining odors and sends fresh, purified air back into the area.
Replace every 1-3 months, depending on the severity of pollutants.
The LA-2000-E Electrostatic Commercial and Light Industrial Air Cleaner for Smoke attracts and retains airborne particulate like a powerful magnet.
As dirty air (1) is drawn through the air cleaner, the larger particles are trapped by a pre-filter screen (2). Smaller particles pass through the pre-filter and into the ionizing section of the electronic cell (3) where they are given a positive electrical charge. The positively charged particles continue through to the negatively charged collecting section of the electronic filter cell (4) where they are attracted and caught by the opposite charge in this section - just like a magnet attracts iron filings. The pollutants are held on the collecting section until they are washed away during the cleaning process. The air is then passed through an odor-absorbing activated carbon, (sometimes referred to as charcoal) after-filter (5), freshening the purified air. The quiet circular fan (6) moves the purified air back into the room.
The LA-2000E Electronic Commercial Smoke Eater is ideal for...
Banks - Offices - Conference Rooms - Bars - Taverns - Barber Shops - Beauty Salons - Bingo Halls - Casinos - Bowling Alleys - Commercial Kitchens - Flower Shops - Lounges - Machine Shops - Night Clubs - Break Rooms - Pet Shops - Photo Labs - Print Shops - Restaurants - Retail Stores - Stadium Suites - Theaters - Stage Areas - Welding/Woodworking Shops
Features & Benefits of the LA-2000E Electrostatic Commercial and Light Industrial Air Cleaner for Smoke
- The new improved lightweight cells are 13 pounds and will fit in a standard dishwasher.
- Optional (factory-installed) Variable Speed remote wall switch is available.
- The LA-2000E electrostatic air cleaner for smoke costs just pennies to run. It also reduces heating and AC costs by eliminating the need to exhaust contaminated air and recondition replacement air. Plus, when dust and grime are removed from the air, costly electronic equipment - like computers - lasts longer. You'll breathe easier with these savings.
- The LA-2000E electrostatic commercial and light industrial smoke eater is simple to clean and maintain. The LA-2000E is equipped with two, back-to-back, electrostatic cells. The two ion sections and two collection sections are directly in line with airflow. This increases the efficiency and longevity of the system and also extends the time between cleanings.
- Model LA-2000E electrostatic air cleaners can be mounted in a number of ways. Whether you use the included eyebolts and hang the unit from the ceiling with chains, or use the optional wall mounting bracket to anchor your air purifier, you and your customers will welcome the clean air results!
LA-2000-E Electrostatic Commercial and Light Industrial Air Cleaner for Smoke Specifications
|Capacity||Up to 1,500 Sq. Ft.|
|Two Speed||High - 2,100 CFM | Low - 1,500 CFM|
|Installation Options||Ceiling Mount or Wall Mount|
|Dimensions||21.5" L x 21.5" W x 19" H|
|Cabinet Options||Black | White|
|Weight||Shipping - 90 lbs. | Unit - 79 lbs.|
|Electrical||120V AC, 60 Hz | 6 Amps | 720 Watts|
|Sound Level dB(A)||High - 65 | Low - 53|
|Electronic Cell Collection Area||13,500 square inches|
|Particle Removal||As small as 0.01 microns|
|Warranty||7 year limited warranty|
|Certifications||The fan motor and all electrical components are UL Listed and CSA Certified|
|LA-2000E Smoke Eater Owner's Manual|
|This item ships by freight truck. Please refer to our shipping policy by clicking here.|