For Serious Humidity Control, the K100E and the K100H Commercial Dehumidifiers are Ready to Please
The Ebac K100E and the Ebac K100H commercial dehumidifiers are designed to remove over 97 pints of moisture per day in high humidity environments. The K100H includes a Bluetooth (Smart Phone) interface and a data-logging facility. Extremely versatile, K100 dehumidifiers can be easily moved from site to site or can be permanently mounted and ducted to suit a variety of applications. Warehouses, storage rooms, electrical and communication switching stations, locker rooms, basements, pumping stations, offshore oil rigs, and active and laid-up marine vessels have all found the K100 commercial dehumidifier to be more than adequate for the task.
How the Ebac K-100 Heavy Duty Commercial Dehumidifiers Work
- Moist air is drawn into the unit by a fan
- The air passes over a cold surface
- As the air is cooled, it's moisture condenses
- The collected moisture drips into the container
- The cooled air is re-heated by the heat recovery system
- Air passes back into the room 2°C warmer and considerably dryer
- Defrost system automatically de-ices the unit as necessary
- The unit switches off automatically when the container is full
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically
Features of the Ebac K100H Heavy Duty Dehumidifier
- The K100 dehumidifier is housed in a rugged epoxy-coated, steel chassis.
- The K100 dehumidifier is capable of removing a staggering 20 gallons of moisture per day in extreme (100% humidity) environments.
- Electric humidistat and sensor - automatically switches on & off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation
- Includes an integral high lift condensate pump
- Ebac's unique "Reverse Cycle" defrosting system, for effective operation in low ambient temperatures.
- Standard 115V power requirements for operation in any location.
- Optional wall mounting bracket
- Rubber anti-vibration feet for minimal noise
- Includes ducting flanges
Additional Features of the Ebac K100E Dehumidifier
The Ebac K100-E Dehumidifier Features a Smartphone interface - Bluetooth enabled - The Smartphone interface allows the following additional functions;
- Smartphone interface
- Data-logging facility
How the Ebac K100 High Capacity Dehumidifiers Work
As the fan draws moist air through the cold evaporator coil, the air is cooled below its dew point.
- Moisture forms on the evaporator coil and is collected in the condensate tray, which is equipped with an internal condensate pump for easy removal of collected moisture.
- The cooled air then passes through the hot condenser coil where it is reheated using the same energy removed during the cooling phase, plus the additional heat generated by the compressor.
- The air is then discharged from the K100 dehumidifier at a slightly higher temperature and lower absolute humidity.
- The continual process of the ambient air circulating through the K100 dehumidifier greatly reduces the level of humidity in the room.
High levels of moisture and humidity in your environment result in corrosion, mold growth and rotting. Staggering costs are incurred every year through damage to properties and inventory as a result of dampness. Even if your building seems dry during the day, at night when the temperature falls the humidity rises and the condensation process begins. The K100 dehumidifier is a small price to pay when combating any moisture or humidity issues.