- Product Overview
The Watchdog NXT120C High Capacity Dehumidifier Removes Over 120 Pints Per Day of Moisture with the Added Benefit of an Internal Condensate Pump
The major difference that distinguishes the NXT-120C from the NXT-120 is an integrated HVAC quality condensate pump. This makes installation of the dehumidifier a breeze.
If your basement, crawl space, home, or garage is damp and humid, the Watchdog NXT-120C high capacity dehumidifier provides superior moisture removal. With over 120 pints per day of moisture removal and a CoP of 2.8 L/kWh, the Watchdog NX-120C effectively controls moisture in areas up to 21,000 cubic feet. Measuring in at only 16-inches high, the watchdog NX-120C high capacity dehumidifier fits just about anywhere that moisture is a problem. Convenient carrying handles allow the unit to be moved easily where it's needed. The Watchdog NXT-120C includes several versatile features such as an internal heavy-duty condensate pump, digital display, electronic defrost, low-temperature operation, and auto restart. Optional accessories include remote control, duct collar kits, and Wi-Fi remote sensor.
Features of the Watchdog NXT-120C High Capacity Dehumidifier
- Effectively removes moisture in areas up to 21,000 cubic feet
- Side Access Panels
- Heavy Duty Condensate Pump with 15' Lift
- Includes a washable pre-filter and MERV-10 filter
- Filter upgrades available - HEPA Filtration & Carbon Filtration
- Digital Display allows you to set your desired humidity level
- Auto-restart in case of a power outage
- Gravity Drain System
- Inlet or outlet ducting available
- Easy to carry handles
- Hot Gas Bypass prevents condensate from freezing on the surface of the evaporator coil