- Product Overview
The Ebac PD200 High-Capacity Dehumidifier is Perfect for High Humidity and Moisture Areas Including Indoor Pools, Spas, and Shower Rooms
The Ebac PD200 heavy-duty indoor pool dehumidifier is designed to eliminate high humidity in indoor swimming pool areas, aerobics rooms, locker rooms, shower rooms, spas, etc. The PD200 dehumidifier removes over 190 pints per day of indoor moisture. The impressive Ebac PD200 high-capacity indoor pool & spa dehumidifier can be easily moved from site to site or can be permanently mounted and ducted to suit a variety of applications.
Chemicals and water vapor from your pool or spa are constantly evaporating into the air increasing the humidity level. High humidity air will soak its way through anything, and equally as bad, condense on your walls, roof, floor, and windows causing corrosion, wood rot, mold, and bacteria growth - a very unhealthy environment. To protect your property investment, you need to dry out your home and keep it dry all year long with a properly sized pool or spa dehumidifier. The Ebac PD200 swimming pool & spa dehumidifier clears the moisture in wet, damp, and humid interior spaces.
How the Ebac PD200 Indoor Swimming Pool Dehumidifier Works
- Humid air is drawn into the unit by a fan.
- The moist air passes over a cold surface.
- As the air is cooled, its moisture condenses.
- Collected moisture drips into the container.
- Air is warmed by the heat recovery system.
- Air passes back into the room 2°C warmer and considerably dryer.
- Defrost system automatically de-ices the unit as necessary.
- The unit switches off automatically when the water container is full.
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically.
Features of the Ebac PD200 High Capacity Indoor Swimming Pool Dehumidifier
The Ebac PD200 Pool Dehumidifier is a high-capacity dehumidifier equipped with several practical features. Its temperature-sensitive defrost feature ensures full drying capacity across the wide operating temperature range. Underside runners, with pre-drilled mounting points, along with optional duct flanges ensure quick and easy installation
- Adjustable control remote humidistat maintains the desired level of dryness. Because the PD200 Swimming Pool & Spa dehumidifier is equipped with an external remote humidistat, it automatically switches on and off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation.
- A convenient drain point for condensate collection of hose attachment.
- Ebac's unique "Reverse Cycle" defrosting system, for effective operation in low ambient temperatures.
- Quiet, 2-speed fan.
- Self-contained for quick and easy installation. No ductwork required.
- Can be ducted if desired
- Sturdy, military-type carrying handles.
- Totally enclosed coils in an epoxy-coated, heavy gauge steel case.
- Optional inlet/outlet duct flanges.
- On/Off Control (via the humidistat)
- Gravity Drain - 1/2" O/D
- Washable air filter
Ideal applications for the Ebac PD200 Swimming Pool Dehumidifier include Swimming Pool Areas - Residential Pools - Therapeutic Pools - Spas - Whirlpools - Health & Fitness Centers - Aerobic Rooms - Racquetball / Handball Courts - Workout Areas - Locker Rooms - Laundry Rooms - Aquariums - Shower Rooms
> > Fill out our Dehumidifier Sizing Form Here < <
If you're interested in the Ebac PD200 for your indoor pool room or spa, please have the following information ready when contacting us;
- What city and state is the room located?
- What are the dimensions of your poolroom (length times the width times the height of the ceiling)?
- Describe the quality of construction? (how well is it sealed, what material was used for the walls and ceiling)
- What is the present relative humidity in the room?
- What is the desired relative humidity to be achieved?
- What is the average air temperature in the room?
- What is the surface area of the pool? (square footage- length x width)
- What is the temperature of the water?
- Is the pool covered when not in use? (If it is, how many hours is it not covered)
- Besides a pool, is there a spa/hot tub in the room?
- If there is a spa, what is the surface area? (square footage- length x width)
- If there is a spa, what is the temperature of the water?
- If there is a spa, is it covered when not in use? (If it is, how many hours is it not covered)