The H2O-2500 High Capacity Water Dispenser is Sleek, Sophisticated, and Completely Reliable
Clean, great-tasting filtered water - You'll enjoy everything about the H2O-2500 high-capacity water dispenser. Its sleek and sophisticated design adds beauty and elegance to any area including office break rooms, reception areas, or kitchens. Because it has a large 3-gallon cold water tank it's an excellent choice for offices or other high traffic areas. In addition, an extra-large 9" dispensing area makes the H2O-2500 ideal for sports bottles and coffee pots. Surgical-grade stainless steel tanks dispense both hot and cold water. In addition, a high capacity LG compressor completes the package.
The H20-2500 Bottleless Water Dispenser Includes Several Filtration Options
Option 1 - Three-Stage Filtration
- Stage 1 - 5-Micron Sediment Filter - The sediment filter is excellent for removing sand, silt, rust, and pipe turbidity.
- Stage 2 - 1-Micron Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter - Carbon is king when it comes to cleaning municipal water. Carbon media reduces chlorine, benzene, pesticides, and insecticides. The carbon materials used in this filter are of the highest quality and are NSF certified.
Stage 3 - 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter - Finally, carbon block technology removes 99% of chlorine, lead, and microbial cysts. In addition, carbon block removes bad tastes & odors and provides delicious, and fresh-tasting water.
Replace all 3 filters every 6-12 months.
Option 2 - Four-Stage Ultra-Filtration - The same superior filtration as Option 1, plus...
Ultra-Filtration - Much like RO, the UF membrane will provide “absolute filtration”. It will even eliminate bacteria and viruses. UF is the best choice to remove heavy metals, and toxic particles, all while leaving “healthy” minerals such as salt, calcium, and magnesium behind.
Replace the UF Membrane once every year.
NOTE - Ultrafiltration does NOT require a drain.
Option 3 - Four-Stage RO Purification - The same superior filtration as Option 1, plus...
- 100 GPD RO Membrane - Reverse Osmosis works by pushing water through a semi-permeable membrane at extremely high pressure. As a result, the water is crystal clear and free from impurities found in municipal water sources including salt, iron, fluoride, lead, bacteria & pharmaceuticals. Radio-active materials cannot withstand advanced filtration technology.
Replace the RO Membrane once every year.
NOTE - Coolers equipped with Reverse Osmosis require an outlet drain.
Hot and cold tanks in bottleless water coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
Optional UV Sanitizing
The FDA approves UV in POU water systems because ultraviolet light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria. At 254 nm UV energy kills 99.9% of various microorganisms. A quartz sleeve encases the UV lamp. As water flows through the chamber it's exposed to UV.
Replace the UV lamp once per year.
NOTE - If you have well water in a rural area, or live in a town or village that has uncertain chlorination, then the UV stage is recommended. If your water is being supplied from a well or spring you should consider Ultraviolet. Or, if you're not sure that your municipality is sufficiently chlorinating the water supply, you may want to consider adding UV as a final stage in your purification process.
Advanced Features of the H2O-2500 High Capacity Water Dispenser
- Comes fully assembled and equipped with all stages of filtration
- Includes installation hardware
- This premium bottleless water cooler provides both hot and cold water
- Your choice of filtration
- Illuminated LED dispensing panel
- Large 9" Opening - Easy for carafes, bottles & mugs
- Easy to use microprocessor control panel with adjustable cold temperature
- Safety lock function for the hot water to prevent accidents
- The cabinet is constructed of heavy-duty ABS plastic
- State-of-the-art LG compressor
- Large 3-gallon cold water tank | 1.5-gallon hot water tank
- Surgical grade stainless steel hot and cold tanks inside