The Aqua Bar II Deluxe Point of Use Bottleless Water Cooler is streamlined with Advanced features and Sophisticated Styling
Looking for a practical solution to heavy jugs of water? The AquaBar II Deluxe is a three temperature bottleless water cooler that will provide an endless supply of clean, filtered drinking water on demand. Its large, 4-gallon stainless steel storage reservoir is perfect for high traffic applications. Advanced features combined with superior technology deliver safe, great-tasting water every time!
The Aqua Bar II Deluxe POU Bottleless Water Cooler Offers Your Choice of Filtration
This option may be desirable for homes, businesses or offices that use Point of Entry filtration.
2-Stage - Galaxi Filter and Sediment Filter Configuration
- Stage 1 – Sediment Filter – Spun bonded polypropylene ‘green’ sediment filter
- Stage 2 – Galaxi by Oasis – Galaxis’ unique filter design combines activated carbon with a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. Superior to traditional active carbon filter elements, the Galaxi takes water filtration to the next level. Performs as a sediment filter and a carbon block in a single cartridge
3-Stage - Galaxi Filter, Reverse Osmosis and Post Carbon Filter Configuration
- Stage 1 - Galaxi by Oasis – Galaxis’ unique filter design combines activated carbon with a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. Superior to traditional active carbon filter elements, Galaxi takes water filtration to the next level. Performs as a sediment filter and a carbon block in a single cartridge.
- Stage 2 - RO Membrane* - 50 GPD Reverse Osmosis - For removal of 99.9% of all types of impurities from the water including dissolved solids, viruses, and bacteria.
- Stage 3 - Post Carbon Filter - Polishes off the entire filtration process for great-tasting, crisp, clean water.
Features of the Galaxi Water Filter
- Galaxi's unique filter design combines activated carbon with a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. Superior to traditional active carbon filter elements, the Galaxi takes water filtration to the next level. Galaxi performs as a sediment filter and a carbon block in a single cartridge.
- Dramatically reduces chlorine taste & odor
- High-performance blocking improves dirt-holding capacity
- Prevents carbon fines from being released into the water stream
- Reduces lead & cysts
Features of the Aqua Bar Deluxe II Bottleless Water Cooler
- Three Water Temperatures - Hot, Cook (room temperature) and Cold
Deluxe Model - Advanced Electronic Control System controls all cooler functions
- Adjustable hot/cold water temperature with hot water "Off" position
- Hot Booster function - ideal for tea, coffee, hot cocoa or soup
- Energy Saver Timer
- Filter monitor
- Control panel lock-out feature
Sturdy ABS cabinet
- Accented in satin silver trim with a marble-style panel
- Removable powder-coated metal side panels
- Pre-drilled holes on side of the cabinet for cup dispenser installation
- Hot water safety faucet - Safety faucet button requires a two-step action to prevent accidental dispensing. To dispense hot water, slide red tab to the left and push down on the button.
- Large 8-1/2" dispensing area for filling sports bottles and carafes
- Drip receptor - Durable drip tray lifts out for easy removal and is dishwasher safe
- Optional in-tank UV accessory for continual tank sanitizing
- Optional Pedestal - Raises the AquaBar II Deluxe by 6-1/2"
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 for low lead content
- Energy Star rated
- cUL listed
- 3-year limited warranty
Specifications of the AquaBar II Deluxe POU Bottleless Water Cooler
|Dimensions||44-3/4" (H) x 12-3/4" (W) x 16-3/4" (D)|
|Approx. Weight||60 lbs.|
|Dispensing Area Height||8-1/2"|
|Cold Water Specifications|
|Cooling Rate||> 2 Gallons of 50°F water per hour|
|Cold Water Temperature Range||40°F - 50°F|
|Cold Water Storage Tank Capacity||4 Gallons|
|Cold Water Tank||300 series stainless steel tank|
|Cold Water Refrigeration||Convection cooled condenser, internal spring mounted hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector.|
|Hot Water Specifications|
|Heating Rate||> 2 Gallons of 165°F water per hour|
|Hot Water Temperature Range||165°F - 194°F|
|Hot Water Booster Temp||200°F|
|Hot Water Storage Tank Capacity||1-1/2 Quart|
|Hot Water Tank||300 series stainless steel tank with a 500-watt element|
|Room Temp Storage Tank||Continuous Supply|
|Electrical Requirements||115V, 60 Hz, 4.9 Amps|
|Water Connection||1/4-inch to cold water line|
|Warranty||Three years on the sealed refrigeration system, one year on most component parts|
|AquaBar II Deluxe Bottleless Water Cooler Owner's Manual|
|Components in this water cooler are lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments of 1986 and the Lead Contamination Control Act of 1988. Model Listed by Underwriter’s Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian Standards.|
|The purchase of this cooler does not include installation. We recommend a licensed plumber familiar with local plumbing code(s). Pure n Natural Systems, Inc. is not liable for damage or other undesirable consequences incurred by misuse, improper assembly or improper installation of any Bottleless Water Cooler.|