3 Year Replacement Water Filter Cartridge Filters up to 8,500 Gallons of Water
The 2077 cartridge conveniently drops into the water filter housing and provides clean, pure water. The media in this cartridge removes/reduces over 80 contaminants including chlorine, bad tastes and odor, pesticides, herbicides, THM’s, VOC’s, HAA’s, lead, arsenic, mercury and other heavy metals.
- Capacity - 8500 gallons
- Max flow rate - 1.5 GPM
- Max. operating pressure - 90 PSI
- Max operating temp. - 100 F
- Dimensions: 3”x 9 ¾”
- Micron: 5 nominal.
For use in the following Water Filtration Systems;
- Model 2003 Counter Top Water Filter
- Model 2030 Under Counter Water Filter
- Model 2025 Dual Stage Under Counter Water Filter
The 2077 Utilizes Z-1 Media which is Superior at Removing Contaminants Found in Drinking Water
Z-1 Media combines KDF-55, KDF-85 and Carbon for advanced water filtration. Using Z-1 media in conjunction with granular activated carbon extends the life of the media bed significantly over using just carbon alone. That means longer service runs before replacement of the water filter media is required.
- KDF 55 Medium - Designed specifically for removing or reducing chlorine and water-soluble heavy metals. It controls scale, bacteria and algae, even in hot water. The process medium received NSF International Certification and is certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 – Drinking Water Treatment Units – Aesthetic Effects. This medium is also in compliance with California’s Health and Safety Code Section 166875 (or commonly know as AB1953) and Vermont Act 193.
- KDF 85 Medium - Removes or reduces iron and hydrogen sulfide from municipal or other water supplies. Also controls scale, bacteria and algae.
- Carbon - KDF 55 Media is used in chlorine removal applications in conjunction with granular activated carbon. KDF 55 strips the chlorine from the water before the water contacts the carbon. Because the carbon media is not burdened with the job of chlorine removal it can address chemical contaminants including Volatile Organic Chemical (VOC’s) and Trihalomethanes (THM’s).