Smokemaster X-11Q | Flush-Mount Commercial Electronic Smoke Eater
The Smokemaster® X11Q Self Contained Electronic Smoke Eater fits flush mounted into any 2' x 4' drop ceiling tile. Ideal for smoking areas up to 1,000 square feet.
If you're ready to get serious about air cleaning, then you'll want to check out the Smokemaster X-11Q. The Smokemaster X-11Q Smoke Eater air cleaner features a high-efficiency electrostatic cell designed to capture both particulate and gaseous contaminants. Contaminant particles, such as those in tobacco smoke, receive an electrical charge as they pass into the electronic cell and are then attracted to oppositely charged collector plates, where they are held, similar to the way that metal filings collect to a magnet. The air vent provides dilution control of gaseous contaminants. Activated carbon post-filtration adsorbs odors and gases to further freshen the air. The attractive grille fits flush with the ceiling and is completely inconspicuous. The cabinet is hidden in the unused space above the drop ceiling tile.
How does the Smokemaster X-11Q Electronic Air Cleaner work?...
Stage 1 - Metal Mesh Pre-Filter
The X11Q prefilter captures large particles such as hair, lint & pollen before they can enter the electronic cell.
The pre-filter is washable but should be replaced after repeated use.
Optional Heavy Duty Polytron Pre-Filter
The super strong, heavy-duty Polytron pre-filter will help protect the electronic cell more diligently than the standard pre-filter because it captures more particles. It's especially helpful when dealing with "wet" or "misty" smoke.
Stage 2 - Electronic Cells
A process called “Electrostatic Precipitation” traps over 97% of airborne contaminants on each pass through the X11Q. The ionizing section of the electronic cell electrically charges individual pollution particles. The electrostatic charge forces them to adhere to the oppositely charged collector plates.
The electronic cells must be washed periodically to maintain efficient performance.
Stage 3 - Carbon Post Filter
Carbon helps to remove odors, VOCs and gases providing a cleaner, odor-free air discharge. Includes 2 carbon filters for each side.
Carbon cannot be washed - filters should be replaced every 3-4 months.
Airflow is important too!
The X-11Q air cleaning success is due to the "Coanda Aerodynamic Principle". Effective 360° airflow gently and evenly distributes clean air and returns dirty air to the unit. Because of its unique 4-way method of air re-circulation, the X11Q gets the maximum amount of contaminated air to the machine most efficiently. More air reaches the Smokemaster while eliminating annoying drafts. This eliminates "stuffy" air pockets and creates people comfort as well as much better air cleaning results!
Features & Benefits of the Smokemaster X-11Q Smoke Eater
- High Efficiency - Removes dust, smoke, pollen and other particles using high-efficiency electronic collector cells.
- Quiet - Three-speed controller is standard and allows for quiet operation without sacrificing effectiveness. It's ideal for private offices, conference rooms or other areas where noise may be a concern.
- Easy Installation - Special mounting brackets simplify the installation and do not require any additional space above the cabinet height of 13-5/8".
- Economical - Permanent electronic collector cells assure low operating cost by eliminating costly filter replacements. Moreover, because collector cells offer no airflow restriction, only limited horsepower is necessary, thus reducing noise and electrical draw.
- Comprehensive - The Smokemaster X-11Q Smoke Eater Includes 2 Carbon Post Filters for odor control.
Ideal applications for the Smokemaster X-11Q Smoke Eater include: Smoking Lounges, Hookah Bars, Restaurants, Conference Rooms, Computer Rooms, Executive Offices, Taverns, Bowling Alleys, Pool Halls, Nightclubs, Bars and more!