- Product Overview
The C12-E-Cig Smoke Eater is Designed to Specifically Clean the Air in E-Cig and Vape Shops
The Smokemaster C12-ECig electronic cigarette air cleaner features specially designed electronic cells, a custom power supply, and a drip tray to capture accumulated vapor condensation. This is especially helpful in Cloud Chasing environments, or if your vape shop is in a strip mall.
Not all air cleaners are designed to eliminate vaping and e-cig smoke accumulation and residue. HEPA filters will quickly saturate with moisture from e-juice smoke and will become ineffective. Standard electronic air cleaners are better, however, they have no means to capture the vapor condensation.The Smokemaster C-12-E-Cig Vaping smoke eater eliminates these worries.
The C12 Ecig Smoke Eater includes an extremely effective heavy-duty cell for removing 'wet' or 'misty' smoke associated with vape juice smoke and e-cig smoke. A specially designed drip tray will collect any condensation so your air cleaner won't 'leak' or drip as it's collecting smoke mist. Mount the Smokemaster C-12E-Cig on the ceiling or on the wall. It plugs into a regular 120V outlet. For the best results, the air cleaner should be located near the concentration of smoke. The filters and components are easily accessible for periodic cleaning. Electronic cell detergent is available and recommended so you can clean your cells.
How does the Smokemaster C12-E-Cig Electronic Air Cleaner work?
Stage 1 - Metal Mesh Pre-Filter
The C-12ECig standard prefilter captures large particles such as hair, lint & pollen before they can enter the electronic cell.
The pre-filter is washable but should be replaced after repeated use.
* Also available is an optional Heavy-Duty Polytron pre-filter if a higher level of pre-filtration is desirable.
Stage 2 - Two heavy-duty patented 'Advantage' Electronic Cells
E-cig vapor is mostly propylene glycol and glycerin. These two substances are conductive and do not evaporate well. As a result, droplets form on the fins of the electronic cell. The heavy-duty 'Advantage' cells are designed with increased cell-plate spacing and apply a lower voltage to the charged fins. A specially designed power supply keeps the moisture from shorting out the wires. This allows the collected "juice" droplets to drip down without altering the effectiveness of the units.
The electronic cells must be washed periodically to maintain efficient performance.
Stage 3 - Optional Carbon Post Filter
These filters are optional, however, if you're looking for a higher level of odor removal, they're practically a necessity. Carbon helps to remove odors, VOCs and gases providing a cleaner, odor-free air discharge.
Carbon cannot be washed - filters should be replaced every 4-6 months.
Specially Designed Drip Tray
Catches stray propylene glycol and glycerin droplets (that otherwise don’t evaporate) as they drip down the cell fins. It's specially designed for ease of emptying and cleaning.
Airflow is important too! - The C-12ECig's key feature is the multi-directional airflow pattern; The Coanda Aerodynamic Principle. The unique 4-way method of air re-circulation maximizes the amount of smoke mist that reaches the air cleaner. This airflow pattern assures that the maximum amount of contaminated air gets to the machine most efficiently. Once at the air cleaner, the smoke mist is collected onto the heavy-duty, washable cells. This process provides high-efficiency air cleaning, reduced overall maintenance costs, and an environmentally friendly air cleaning solution.
Features & Benefits of the Smokemaster C12-E-Cig Electronic Cigarette Air Cleaner
- Custom high-voltage power supply optimizes cell capture efficiency
Two heavy-duty patented 'Advantage' electronic cells.
Technical Tip - E-cig vapor is mostly propylene glycol and glycerin. These two substances are conductive and do not evaporate well. As a result, droplets form on the fins of the electronic cell. By maintaining cell-plate spacing and lowering the voltage applied to the charged fins, the Advantage cells in the E-Cig Smokemaster air cleaners allow the collected "juice" droplets to drip down without altering the effectiveness of the units.
- Drip Tray catches stray propylene glycol and glycerin droplets that otherwise don’t evaporate. It's super easy to empty & clean.
- Discharge Louvers on 4 sides for optimum air circulation
- 2 Color Options - Ivory, Black
- Removable Pre-filters and Grille - Metal mesh pre-filters catch larger particles before entering the electronic cells.
- System Indicator Lamp - Monitors the electrical output automatically indicating any system malfunction
- Three-Speed Control with Energy Efficient Motor
- Hinged Access Door - Allows easy access to components for periodic cell and pre-filter cleaning. Its safety interlock discharges all power when the door is opened. The built-in test button assures collector performance.
- Optional wall switch kit available for easy operation.
Ideal applications for the Smokemaster C-12-Electronic Cigarette Air Cleaner include:
Vape Shops, E-Cigarette Shops, Vaping Cigarette Shops, E-Cig Vaping Bars, Vapor Bar
Smokemaster C12-E-cig Electronic Air Cleaner & Smoke Eater Specifications
|Capacity||Up to 1,000 Sq. Ft.|
|3-Speed||High - 1,250 CFM | Medium - 1,050 CFM | Low - 800 CFM|
|Installation Options||*Ceiling Mount or Wall Mount (wall mounting kit sold separately)|
|Dimensions||25" L x 25" W x 11-1/2" H|
|Cabinet||Galvanized steel construction with attractive and durable Autumn White or Black powder coat finish|
|Weight||Shipping - 79 lbs | Installed - 69 lbs.|
|Electrical||120 VAC | 60 Hz|
|Current & Power Consumption||High - 3.3A, 300W | Medium - 2.7A, 250W | Low 2.4A, 220W|
|Sound Level (dB)||High - 69 | Medium - 65 | Low - 58|
|Electronic Cell Collection Area||105.8 Square Feet|
|Efficiency||Up to 99.8% efficiency (at 1000 CFM airflow) is delivered as measured according to ASHRAE Standard 52.2.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Smokemaster C-12-E-Cig Owner's Manual|
* Due to variations of installation, the C12-ECig does not come with mounting hardware. Holes are pre-drilled through the unit 16" on center which matches most ceiling joists. Common installation options include; Direct to ceiling framework (3/8" x 8" Lag Bolts required), Light decorative chain or cable, 3/8" threaded rod, Wall mounting (kit sold separately).
|This item may be shipped by Truck. Please refer to our shipping policy by clicking here.|