The QT Thunder Commercial Ozone Generator Provides Timed Odor Control
Compact & lightweight, the QT Thunder commercial ozone generator removes odors quickly and effectively. It has a 0-60 minute timer and produces 300 mg of ozone per hour. It's effective in areas up to 2,500 square on a set-timed basis. The QT Thunder commercial ozone generator will deodorize a 300 square foot room in just 15-20 minutes. Once the timer is up, the unit turns off. It's perfect for overnight purification.
The QT Thunder Commercial Ozone Generator is designed to deodorize rooms quickly and effectively.
- Hotel Guestrooms - turn a smoking room into a non-smoking room in just minutes!
- Nursing Home Resident Rooms - removes musty odors & urine smells quick & easy!
- Condos & Apartments - clear out any residual odors left over from smelly tenants.
- School Rooms & Classrooms - purify classrooms overnight from germs, odors, food smells, and people-odors.
- Offices - remove odors left in carpeting, office furniture, drapes, and any porous structures.
- Municipalities - easily remove people-odors, germs, and mustiness + remove residual odors in carpets, upholstery, walls, and furniture.
Ozone is very effective in eliminating odors, including tobacco smoke, human and pet odors, food odors, mold and mildew odors, garbage odors, renovation odors, and much more. Ozone is not a re-odorant - it totally destroys the offending gases that are the source of everything we smell. While ozone generators are NOT for everyone, or for every application, they can be highly effective when used properly and in the right environment. Ozone generators do not depend on the air passing through the machine to do its job. Unlike many other deodorizing methods, ozone actually searches out and destroys problem odors & gases, reacting with contaminants in air & water and on surfaces such as upholstery, carpeting, walls, and ceilings.
Additional Benefits of the QT Thunder Ozone Generator
- Ozone is produced in the QT Thunder by corona discharge. One of the benefits of corona discharge is that it also produces large quantities of negative ions. Negative ions cause dust particles to agglomerate so they're too heavy to stay airborne. Once the dust particles cluster together, they fall from the air, leaving a cleaner breathing zone.
- The QT Thunder has a 5-year warranty and a life expectancy of 15-20 years.
Specifications of the QT Thunder Ozone Generator
|Capacity||2,500 Square Feet|
|Ozone Output||300 mg/hr of ozone|
|Timer Settings||0-60 Minutes|
|Dimensions||6.5" W x 8" H x 10.5" D|
|Electrical||120V | 47W | 60 Hz|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Life Expectancy||15-20 Years|
|Click here to compare all QT Commercial Ozone Generators|