The FumeFighter® direct source capture fume extraction air cleaner is designed to capture fumes and gases right at their source.
The FumeFighter direct source capture collects annoying and even harmful fumes generated from soldering, adhesives, jewely repair, brazing, stained glass work, nail salons, and many other indoor applications.
Compact, portable and versatile, the Fume Fighter direct source capture fume extractor can be used in a variety of applications. It's the most protective filter available and is specified by OSHA for use with lead or cadmium. Overexposure to lead, cadmium and fluorides can lead to employee health problems, increased medical costs, and decreased productivity. The FumeFighter® direct source capture air cleaner can help protect you from these needless liabilities! This exceptionally high-quality air cleaner couples the largest filters available in the industry with a compact, vibration-free blower.
Fume Fighter Direct Source Capture Fume Extractor Features and Benefits
- Principles of Operation - Polluted air is drawn through the prefilter to remove the larger particles. The remaining sub-micron particles are removed in the main HEPA filter. The air is then sent through a long-life carbon filter to remove odors.
- High Efficiency - FumeFighter® offers true HEPA filtration with 82 sq. ft. of media.
- Triple Filtration - FumeFighter® uses two stages of mechanical filtration followed by activated carbon for control of gaseous contaminants.
- Airflow matched to your needs - Infinitely adjustable speed up to 225 cubic feet per minute.
- Compact - 22.5" log x 17" wide x 27" tall, 70 lbs., fits under most workstation tables.
- Quiet - Bottom discharge, dynamically balanced, backward curved impeller, and optional silencer for quiet fume control.
- Economical - Long lasting filters, energy-efficient impeller, and quality construction mean the Fume Fighter will save you money now and in the future. Individual carbon and HEPA cartridges can be replaced individually keeping maintenance costs down.
Optional Collector Arms - Add up to 2 - 48" long, 3" diameter stainless steel arms. Arms move and stay to exact location operator sets.
Collector Arms are sold separately
- Optional Bench Mount Kit - Includes bench mount bracket and 9-feet of flexible hose. This kit allows to flex-hose to be affixed to a bench or table. With 9 feet of hose, the unit can be positioned under a bench or away from the operator to further reduce noise.
How does the FumeFighter Fume Extractor Work?
The FumeFighter® direct source capture air cleaner is a triple filtration fume extraction system. It includes two stages of mechanical filtration followed by a third stage of activated charcoal (carbon) for the control of gaseous contaminants. All three filtration stages are independent. In addition to providing the benefits of triple filtration, the FumeFighter® offers maximum fume extraction. The FumeFighter® direct source capture fume extractor provides a generous 82 square feet of filter area - the maximum available in its class. This translates into maximum filter life and value. The FumeFighter® also comes with a full 15 pounds of carbon. This also translates into minimum maintenance and maximum cost-effectiveness. The blower is a German-built motorized impeller using a very high-efficiency external rotor motor that delivers more airflow with less energy. The FumeFighter comes standard with an infinitely variable speed control that provides maximum versatility to the user while consuming less than 2 amps at 115V. All of this in a compact unit designed to fit under a standard workstation table.
FumeFighter Fume and Odor Direct Capture Air Purifier Specifications
|Airflow||Up to 225 CFM (with 2 arms)|
|Installation Options||Portable - Designed to work directly at the source of (1) or (2) workstations.|
|Dimensions||22.5" L x 17" W x 27" H|
|Cabinet||18G welded steel with chemical resistant painted finish|
|Electrical||115 VAC | 60 Hz | 2 amps|
|Power Cord||10' power cord with standard molded plug|
|Three Filter System||
Pre-filter - 15" x 60" mesh impregnated with carbon wrapped around the HEPA filter
HEPA Filter - 82 sq. ft. of 99.97% efficient at 0.3-micron particle size
Carbon Post Filter - a 15-pound blend of Activated Carbon and Potassium Permanganate
|Noise Level dB(A)||67 (62 with the optional silencer)|
|Controller||Infinitely variable motor speed control|
|Motorized Impeller||Backward curved, vibration-free, direct valve|
|Collector Arm||Add up to 2 collection arms (sold separately). 48" long, 3" diameter stainless steel|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|