The Ebac CS60 Commercial Dehumidifier is a Reliable Workhorse for Effective Moisture Removal
The Ebac CS60 commercial dehumidifier was designed to provide energy-efficient humidity control in a wide range of applications. It's a quiet, high efficiency, a high capacity dehumidifier that will suit your moisture removal needs. Ebac CS-60 dehumidifiers are ideally suited to prevent condensation from forming on windows, walls, and ceilings by removing excess moisture and keeping the area dry. They can also inhibit the growth of mold and mildew and prevent rust and corrosion.
Proven Performance - The Ebac CS60 commercial dehumidifier is a stand-alone solution to your humidity problem. The unit is supplied with a pre-wired, internal humidistat, an extra-long power cord, and an external condensate connection point. The preassembly makes the installation process simplistic, thereby reducing the overall installation and project cost. The high-efficiency Rotary compressor ensures the maximum extraction with the lowest running costs. The rubber feet are anti-vibration; any vibration is kept to a minimum and is not transmitted to or from the unit.
How the Ebac CS-60 Commercial Dehumidifier Works
- Moist air is drawn into the unit by a fan
- The air passes over a cold surface
- As the air is cooled, it's moisture condenses
- The collected moisture drips into the container
- The cooled air is re-heated by the heat recovery system
- Air passes back into the room 2°C warmer and considerably dryer
- Defrost system automatically de-ices the unit as necessary
- The unit switches off automatically when the container is full
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically
The Ebac CS60 Commercial Dehumidifier Key Design Features
- Adjustable control humidistat to maintain the level of dryness and fully automatic operation - Because the CS60 commercial dehumidifier is equipped with an internal humidistat, it automatically switches on and off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation.
- A convenient drain point for condensate collection of hose attachment.
- Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature which automatically melts away frost buildup providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures.
- Rugged, epoxy powder-coated steel chassis and housing.
- Easy installation and operation with a standard 115V plug.
- Extra-long power cord.
- Collapsible handles.
Ideal applications for the CS60 Commercial Dehumidifier include Offices - Laboratories - Apartments - Storage Areas - Restaurants - Bars - Museums - Locker Rooms - Computer Rooms - Telecommunication Rooms - Basements