The Ebac CD30 Heavy Duty, Low Temperature 17 PPD Dehumidifier is a versatile unit designed for home and industrial use.
The Ebac CD30 dehumidifier is a heavy-duty, portable dehumidifier designed to eliminate high humidity problems in harsh environments. The Ebac CD30 commercial dehumidifier can be easily transported from site to site, or can be permanently installed. You can rely on the CD30 heavy duty dehumidifier to perform faithfully without complicated maintenance or costly downtime.
The CD30 is great for 'hard-to-get-at places' such as crawl spaces and attics, as well as harsh industrial or marine environments requiring dehumidification.
Ebac CD30 Commercial Dehumidifier Proven Performance - Under the operating conditions of 80°F and 60% Relative Humidity (AHAM standard, baseline used to compare the performance of industrial dehumidifiers), the CD30 / CD30E units will remove more than 17 pints of harmful water vapor each day. In extreme environmental conditions, the Ebac CD30 is capable of removing nearly 4 gallons per day. The CD30 dehumidifier is a tough, self-sufficient performer.
The Ebac CD30 Commercial Dehumidifier Key Design Features
- An adjustable humidistat to maintain the level of dryness. Because the CD30 dehumidifier is equipped with an internal humidistat, it automatically switches on and off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation.
- A convenient drain point for condensate collection of hose attachment.
- Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature which automatically melts away frost buildup providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures.
- Sturdy military-type carrying handles
- Totally enclosed coils in an epoxy-coated, heavy gauge steel case.
How the Ebac CD30 Commercial Dehumidifier Works
- Air is drawn into the unit by a fan
- Air passes over a cold evaporator coil
- As the air is cooled, it's moisture condenses
- Water falls into the container
- Air is re-heated by the heat recovery system
- Air passes back into the room 2° warmer and considerably dryer
- Defrost system automatically de-ices unit as necessary
- Unit switches off automatically when container is full
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically
Ideal applications for the CD30 Portable Dehumidifier Include
Crawl Spaces - Warehouses - Basements - Factories - Water Damage Restoration - Sports Halls - Storage Areas - Laboratories - Oil Rigs - Agriculture - Kitchens - Pumping Stations - Motel / Hotel - Stadiums - Ships / Barges
Specifications of the Ebac CD30 Commercial Dehumidifier
|Dimensions||12" H x 12" W x 22" D|
|Operating Range||33°F - 95°F|
|Volts||110V | 60Hz | 1 Ph|
|Noise Level||47 d(B)A|
|Capacity||17 pints per day (80°F., 60% RH), > 4 gallons per day @ saturation|
|Effective Volume||3,000 cu. ft.|
- Owner’s Manual – Owner’s Manual for the Ebac CD30
- Product Brochure – Product spec sheet for the Ebac CD30
What’s In the Box?
- Ebac CD30 Dehumidifier
- 10' PVC tube - 12mm I/D
- Jubilee clip
- Product Manual