The Atlantis POU Bottleless Water Coolers are reliable, sturdy and deliver refreshing drinking water anywhere.
With it's industry-leading advanced cooling technology, the Atlantis POU bottleless water cooler will provide great tasting water anytime you need it. The Hot 'N Cold model will dispense up to 1.4 gallons/hr of ice cold water or over 2 gallons/hr of piping hot water. The Cook 'N Cold model will dispense up to 1.4 gallons/hr of ice cold water or an endless supply of room temperature water. It's super-tough, scratch-resistant, heavy-duty, durable design is able to stand up to the toughest environments. Plus, it has a removable, dish-washer safe reservoir for easy cleaning and sanitizing.
Choose the Galaxi Water Filtration Option for Clean, Filtered Drinking Water
- Galaxi's unique filter design combines activated carbon with a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. Superior to traditional active carbon filter elements, the Galaxi takes water filtration to the next level. Performs as a sediment filter and a carbon block in a single cartridge
- Dramatically reduces chlorine taste & odor
- High-performance blocking improves dirt-holding capacity
- Prevents carbon fines from being released into the water stream
- Reduces lead & cysts
- Chlorine reduction - 5,400 USG (20,000 liters) in accordance with ANSI/NSF STD 42
- Particulate reduction - Class I (in accordance with ANSI/NSF STD 42)
- Cyst reduction - in accordance with ANSI/NSF STD 53
- Lead reduction - 3,000 USG (11 ,350 liters) in accordance with ANSI/NSF STD 53
- Pressure drop - (at 75 ounces per minute flow rate) = 17 psi *Tested and Verified by Independent Laboratory Testing
Features and Benefits of the Atlantis Free Standing Bottle Free Water Dispenser
- Cabinet – Stylish & contemporary, the polyethelyne cabinet is dent and rust proof. Holes are pre-punctured on cabinet side for installation of cup dispenser.
- Handles for easy transport and placement
- Cabinet Color – Available in White or Black
- Cold Water Refrigeration Unit – Convection-cooled condenser. Internally spring mounted, hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector. No lubrication needed. Refrigerant is controlled accurately by capillary tube.
- Cold Water Thermostat – Temperature is controlled by an adjustable thermostat with “Off” position that is easily accessible on the rear of the cabinet.
- Cold Water Reservoir – Durable, heavy-duty type 300 series stainless steel with external copper refrigerant coil encased in pre-fitted molded plastic foam insulation.
- *Two-Piece Hot Water Tank - 500 watt hot tank is a type 300 series stainless steel and is easy to clean.
- *Hot Water Capacity - 45 x 6 oz. cups of piping hot water per hour. 1-1/2 quart storage tank
- *Hot Water Thermostat - Adjustable thermostat with safety limiter
- *Hot Water Safety Faucet - Self-closing activation requires a two-step action that's easy for adults to use, but protects small children.
- Float System – Dual mechanical floats include a safety lockout.
- Drip Receptor – Large, durable drip tray lifts out for easy removal and is dishwasher safe
* Available in Hot' N Cold models only.
Specifications of the Atlantis Hot 'N Cold Bottleless Water Dispenser
|Unit Weight||Approx. 55 lbs.|
|Dimensions||43-7/8" High x 12-13/16" Deep x 13" Wide|
|Dispensing Area||8.5" H|
|Cooling Rate | Temp||1.2 gal/hr | 50°F|
|Heating Rate | Temp||2.0 gal/hr | 180°F|
|Cold Tank Capacity||2.2 L|
|Hot Tank Capacity||1.5 L|
|Voltage||115V | 60 Hz | 1/20hp compressor|
|Power Required||600 Watts|
|Warranty||3-Year Limited Warranty - (Within the Continental Limits of the United States and Canada) Five years on the sealed refrigeration system, with one year on most component parts. Detailed warranty certificate enclosed with each water cooler; sample copy available upon request.|
|Installation hardware is included.|
|Components in this water cooler are lead free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments of 1986 and the lead Contamination Control Act of 1988. Model Listed by Underwriter's Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian Standards.|
|Customer is responsible for local plumbing codes. Pure n Natural Systems, Inc. is not liable for damage or other undesirable consequences incurred by misuse, improper assembly or improper installation of any Bottleless Water Cooler.|