The Atlantis POU Bottle-Free Water Cooler is Reliable, Sturdy and Delivers Great-Tasting Drinking Water Anywhere
With its industry-leading advanced cooling technology, the Atlantis POU bottleless water cooler will provide great tasting water anytime you need it. The Hot 'N Cold model will dispense up to 1.4 gallons/hr of ice-cold water or over 2 gallons/hr of piping hot water. The Cook 'N Cold model will dispense up to 1.4 gallons/hr of ice-cold water or an endless supply of room temperature water. It's super-tough, scratch-resistant, heavy-duty, durable design is able to stand up to the toughest environments. Plus, it has a removable, dish-washer safe reservoir for easy cleaning and sanitizing.
Choose the Galaxi Water Filtration Option for Clean, Filtered Drinking Water
- Galaxi's unique filter design combines activated carbon with a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. Superior to traditional active carbon filter elements, the Galaxi takes water filtration to the next level. Performs as a sediment filter and a carbon block in a single cartridge
- Dramatically reduces chlorine taste & odor
- High-performance blocking improves dirt-holding capacity
- Prevents carbon fines from being released into the water stream
- Reduces lead & cysts
- The Galaxi filter should be replaced once per year.
- Chlorine reduction - 5,400 USG (20,000 liters) in accordance with ANSI/NSF STD 42
- Particulate reduction - Class I (in accordance with ANSI/NSF STD 42)
- Cyst reduction - in accordance with ANSI/NSF STD 53
- Lead reduction - 3,000 USG (11 ,350 liters) in accordance with ANSI/NSF STD 53
- Pressure drop - (at 75 ounces per minute flow rate) = 17 psi *Tested and Verified by Independent Laboratory Testing
Features and Benefits of the Atlantis Free Standing Bottle-Free Water Dispenser
- Cabinet – Stylish & contemporary, the polyethylene cabinet is dent and rustproof. Holes are pre-punctured on the cabinet side for installation of cup dispenser.
- Handles for easy transport and placement
- Cabinet Color – Available in White or Black
- *Hot Water Safety Faucet - Self-closing activation requires a two-step action that's easy for adults to use, but protects small children.
- Float System – Dual mechanical floats include a safety lockout.
- Drip Receptor – Large, durable drip tray lifts out for easy removal and is dishwasher safe
- cULus Certified
* Available in Hot' N Cold models only.
Specifications of the Atlantis Hot 'N Cold Bottleless Water Dispenser
|Dimensions||43-7/8" (H) x 13" (W) x 12-13/16" (D)|
|Approx. Weight||55 lbs.|
|Dispensing Area Height||8-1/2"|
|Cold Water Specifications|
|Cooling Rate||1.2 gallons of 50°F water per hour|
|Cold Water Storage Tank Capacity||2.2 Liters|
|Cold Water Tank||Durable, heavy-duty type 300 series stainless steel with external copper refrigerant coil encased in pre-fitted molded plastic foam insulation.|
|Cold Water Refrigeration||Convection-cooled condenser. Internally spring-mounted, hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector. No lubrication needed. Refrigerant is controlled accurately by a capillary tube. Temperature is controlled by an adjustable thermostat with “Off” position that is easily accessible on the rear of the cabinet.|
|Hot Water Specifications|
|Heating Rate||2 gallons of 180°F water per hour|
|Hot Water Storage Tank Capacity||1.5 Liters|
|Hot Water Tank||Two-piece, 300 series stainless steel tank with a 500-watt element. Adjustable thermostat with safety limiter|
|Electrical Requirements||115V, 60 Hz | 600 Watts|
|Water Connection||1/4-inch to a cold water line|
|Warranty||Three years on the sealed refrigeration system, one year on most component parts|
|Components in this water cooler are lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments of 1986 and the Lead Contamination Control Act of 1988. Model Listed by Underwriter’s Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian Standards.|
|The purchase of this cooler does not include installation. We recommend a licensed plumber familiar with local plumbing code(s). Pure n Natural Systems, Inc. is not liable for damage or other undesirable consequences incurred by misuse, improper assembly or improper installation of any Bottleless Water Cooler.|