The Aqua Bar II Point of Use Bottleless Water Cooler is streamlined with distinctive styling and versatile features.
Looking for a practical solution to heavy jugs of water? The AquaBar II is a three temperature model that will provide an endless supply of clean, filtered drinking water on demand. The large, 4-gallon stainless steel storage reservoir is perfect for high traffic applications.
The Aqua Bar II POU Bottleless Water Cooler Offers Your Choice of FiltrationOption #1 - Galaxi Filter and Sediment Filter Configuration
- Stage 1 – Sediment Filter – Spun bonded polypropylene ‘green’ sediment filter
- Stage 2 – Galaxi by Oasis – Galaxis’ unique filter design combines activated carbon with a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. Superior to traditional active carbon filter elements, the Galaxi takes water filtration to the next level. Performs as a sediment filter and a carbon block in a single cartridge
- Stage 1 - Galaxi by Oasis – Galaxis’ unique filter design combines activated carbon with a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. Superior to traditional active carbon filter elements, Galaxi takes water filtration to the next level. Performs as a sediment filter and a carbon block in a single cartridge.
- Stage 2 - RO Membrane - 50 GPD Reverse Osmosis - For removal of 99.9% of all types of impurities from the water including dissolved solids, viruses and bacteria. IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with Reverse Osmosis require an outlet drain. Water tanks in coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
- Stage 3 - Post Carbon Filter - Polishes off the entire filtration process for great tasting, crisp, clean water.
- Dramatically reduces chlorine taste & odor
- High-performance blocking improves dirt-holding capacity
- Prevents carbon fines from being released into the water stream
- Reduces lead & cysts
Features of the AquaBar II POU Water Cooler - Standard Model POU2LRHK
- Three temperature model - Hot, Cook (room temperature) and Cold
- Electro-mechanical controls for dispensing water - Easy to use buttons located on front display panel.
- Sturdy ABS cabinet - Gray accent trim with carbon filter-look front panel. Removable metal side panels. Pre-drilled holes on side of cabinet for cup dispenser installation.
- Cold water tank - 4 gallon stainless steel reservoir
- Cold water capacity - 2 gallons of 50° F water per hour
- Cold water refrigeration - Convection cooled condenser, internal spring mounted hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector.
- Hot water tank - 33.8 oz, 300 series stainless steel tank with 450 watt element
- Hot water capacity - over two gallons of piping hot water per hour
- Hot water safety faucet - Safety faucet button requires a two-step action to prevent accidental dispensing
- Large 8-1/2" dispensing area for filling sports bottles and carafes
- Drip receptor - Durable drip tray lifts out for easy removal and is dishwasher safe
- Optional in-tank UV accessory for continual tank sanitizing
- Optional leak detector with inlet water shut-off
- Optional Pedestal - Raises the AquaBar II by 6-1/2"
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 for low lead content
- Energy star rated
- UL listed
- 3-year limited warranty
Aqua Bar II Bottleless Water Cooler Specifications
|Dimensions||12-3/4" W x 16-3/4" D x 45-1/3" H|
|Approx. Weight||50 lbs.|
|Dispensing Area Height||8-1/2" H|
|Cooling Rate | Temp||2 Gallons of 50F water per hour|
|Heating Rate | Temp||Over 2 Gallons of 165F water per hour|
|Hot Water Booster Temp||200F|
|Cold Water Storage Tank||4 Gallon|
|Hot Water Storage Tank||1-1/2 Quart|
|Room Temp. Tank Volume||Continuous Supply|
|Electrical Requirements||115V, 60 Hz, 4.9A|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Installation hardware is included.|
|Customer is responsible for local plumbing codes. Pure n Natural Systems, Inc. is not liable for damage or other undesirable consequences incurred by misuse, improper assembly or improper installation of any Bottleless Water Cooler.|
|Components in this water cooler are lead free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments of 1986 and the lead Contamination Control Act of 1988. Model Listed by Underwriter’s Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian Standards.|