- Product Overview
Keep your family protected from the harmful effects of Formaldehyde and other airborne Chemicals with the Airpura F-Series Air Purifiers.
Who needs the Airpura F600 or F700 air purifier? If you live in close proximity to a facility that releases chemicals from its manufacturing process, you need ab Airpura F-series air purifier. If you live in an area with poor outdoor air quality, then you need an Airpura F-600 or F-700. If you live in a newly constructed home, with new carpeting, cabinetry, and furnishings, then you need an Airpura F600 or F700 air purifier. Nail Salons and Hair Salons where chemicals, such as toluene and ammonia, need the Airpura F600 air purifier or the Airpura F700 air purifier.
The Airpura F-series air purifiers are designed to trap specific airborne chemicals, including formaldehyde and VOCs, with enhanced, impregnated activated carbon. PLUS it will trap particles with its metal capped TRUE HEPA filter. It will keep the air in your home, office, or workplace clean and fresh - up to 2,000 square feet. With 18 pounds of carbon and a 40 square feet surface area of true HEPA filtration, you, your family, your employees, and all those around you will breathe easier.
Here's Why You Need an Airpura F-Series Air Purifier
Modern Interiors Release Harmful Chemicals
- Formaldehyde from renovation, construction, furniture, carpets.
- Ammonia from cleaning materials and salons.
- Pesticides are brought in from the outdoors.
- Benzene & Toluene from heating fuels, paints & glues, as well as nail and hair salons.
- Airborne Chemicals in Work Areas - Work areas are often contaminated with chemicals released by manufacturing processes and office equipment. The resulting symptoms may include headaches, drowsiness, rhinitis, other respiratory problems, and the possible onset of cancers.
- A Good Investment! - An enhanced chemical filtering system is a good investment to prevent personal distress and loss of productivity that may result from breathing airborne chemicals.
Airpura F600 and F700 Air Purifiers Provide Superior 3-Stage Filtration
Effective air purification begins with efficient filters. That's why Airpura F600 air purifiers are the choice for those who are sensitive to or want to protect themselves from the dangers of formaldehyde, VOCs, and airborne chemicals. Plus, its HEPA filter will capture harmful allergy and asthma triggering airborne particles including pet dander, dust mites, pollen, mold spores, pesticides, or smoke.
Both models, the F-600 and F-700 utilize the exact same filters.
They come fully equipped with (1) Pre-filter, (1) 18 Pound Enhanced Carbon Filter, and (1) True HEPA Filter.
Stage 1 - Pre-Filter - The pre-filter will trap large particles such as lint, dander, hairs, and dust. Replacing the pre-filter on a regular basis is important in order to maintain the integrity and life of the Carbon and HEPA filters. The pre-filter is 1-inch thick and contains 570 square inches of material. (For black units, a black pre-filter sleeve is also available for aesthetic purposes.)
Replace the pre-filter every 6-12 months.
Stage 2 - 18 Pound Enhanced Carbon Module - Carbon is KING when it comes to odor, gas, and chemical removal. The 18-pound carbon filter is impregnated with potassium permanganate for adsorption of formaldehyde, VOCs, and other airborne chemicals. How does the carbon continue to adsorb chemicals and odors for such a long time? Activated carbon has millions of tiny pores between the carbon atoms. There are so many of these pores that one pound of activated carbon has a surface area of 60 to 150 acres. Adsorption is the process where certain chemicals, gases, VOC's and odors are attracted to activated carbon and then bond to it. The millions of pores in the activated carbon provide an enormous surface area to adsorb these chemicals.
The carbon ring should be replaced every 2 years.
Stage 3 - (Standard) - True HEPA Filtration - An absolute necessity for those who want really clean, breathable air, the true HEPA filter in the Airpura F-series air purifiers trap 99.97% of particles as tiny as 0.3 microns. How small is a micron? One strand of human hair measures 50-70 microns in diameter. Ragweed is 17-23 microns, and dust mite feces are 10 microns. (When was the last time you actually SAW something that was 10 microns with your naked eye? Probably never!) Now, imagine something 30 times SMALLER than that!! Particles that small can easily travel into and through our respiratory systems. That's why HEPA filtration is so important to help alleviate allergies, asthma, and other breathing issues. The HEPA filter in the Airpura F600 and F700 contains 40 square feet of media plus includes a metal cap to avoid any off-gassing.
Replace the HEPA filter every 3-5 years.
Stage 3 - (OPTIONAL UPGRADE) - SUPER HEPA-614 Filter - The 614 SUPER HEPA filter is 99.99 % efficient @ 0.3 microns ~ that's .01 percent shy of 100%! This upgrade guarantees a superior level of protection from allergens, pollen, and lung-damaging dust. It's especially geared for those with multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) as well as allergy and asthma sufferers. It provides fast and effective filtration from all microscopic allergens and dust including (but not limited to) pet odors, tobacco smoke, household cleaners, mold, and plant spores, pollen, dust mites, pet dander, bird feather dust, cigarette smoke, and asbestos dust.
Replace the HEPA-614 filter every 3-5 years.
Features Exclusive to all Airpura Air Purifiers
With stringent quality control and powerful features, the Airpura F-series air purifiers are your best bet for a superior indoor air purifier. When searching for an air purifier to buy, consider these unique benefits exclusive to Airpura air purifiers.
- Pressure Seal - This important feature eliminates unfiltered air bypass and ensures that ALL air that passes through any Airpura air purifier comes in contact with ALL filters, including the HEPA filter for a TRUE particle removal rating of 99.97%. Airpuras' unique pressure seal combined with a reusable gasket constructed of a poly/wool blend includes NO glues, silicones, or rubber compounds.
- All Metal Housing - Simply stated, metal does not off-gas. Unlike some plastic housings, the Airpura F600 air purifier features a perforated, powder-coated steel housing. This not only offers a softer appearance but allows for 360-degree air intake and distribution. Airpura air purifiers will not emit VOCs or plastic vapors into your environment.
- Backward Curved Motorized Impeller - A smaller yet more powerful motor enhances airflow while keeping noise level to a minimum. Variable speed allows you to choose the ideal level of airflow. The unique position of the motor avoids internal turbulence and does not interfere with airflow.
- Environmentally Conscious Design - Airpura air purifiers do not contain any plastic, rubber, silicone, adhesives, or bonding agents (other than a minute amount required to meet UL, ETL, CE, and CSA safety requirements). The capacitors are PCB-free and no lead is used in soldering the speed control. Rivet fastening, despite a slightly higher cost and more time, is used instead of spot welding. This prevents additional off-gassing of particles and chemical vapors including greenhouse gases. The ingenious 'sock' filter liner in the carbon bed allows for better airflow throughout the carbon granules while reducing the amount of material used.
FACT - 93% of the Airpura F-Series Air Purifiers are Recyclable.
Specifications of the Airpura F600 and F700 Air Purifiers
|Dimensions||23" H x 15" D|
F-600 - Variable speed up to 560 CFM
F-700 - Variable speed up to 635 CFM
|Housing||Powder-coated steel - available in black, white or cream|
|Electrical||115V / 60Hz|
|Watts||120 - High | 40 - Low|
|Noise Level @ 6-feet||
F-600 - 62.3 dB - High | 28.1 dB - Low
F-700 - 63 dB - High | 30.2 dB - Low
|Certifications||ETL Certified, Conforms to CSA C22.2 no. 113, ANSI / UL 507|
|Warranty||Limited - 5 year parts / 10 year labor|