Vape X11Q | Electronic Smoke Eater for E-Cig and Vape Shops by Smokemaster
If you own an E-Cig or Vape Shop, the X11Q-E-Cig electronic air cleaner is made specifically to clear the air of Vaping Smoke. Unobtrusive, flush-mount design is ideal for smoking areas up to 1,000 square feet.
The X11Q-E-Cig will keep the peace between your vaping customers and non-vaping passerby's. Designed specifically to capture the moist vapors and odors produced from vaping and vape juice, the X11Q-E-Cig is built with specially designed electronic cells, a custom power supply, and an exclusive "drip tray" to capture accumulated vapor condensation. This is the best way to clean vape smoke from the air.
Not all air cleaners are designed to eliminate vaping and e-cig smoke accumulation and residue from vape juices. HEPA filters will quickly saturate with moisture and become ineffective. Standard electronic air cleaners are better, however, standard units have no means to capture the condensation. Don't risk ruining your upholstery, carpeting or display areas! The Smokemaster X11Q-E-Cig Vape Shop smoke eater eliminates these worries.
Although vaping or e-cigarette smoke is not considered as dangerous as cigarette or cigar smoke, there are still critics who are uncomfortable with breathing the vapors that are produced from this guilty pleasure. By incorporating two heavy-duty electronic collection cells, the X11Q-E-Cig is able to capture the moist smoke billowing associated with vaping. A specially designed power supply keeps the moisture from shorting out the wires. Finally, a drip tray will keep the cells from dripping the collected condensation back into the environment. The ceiling flush mount design of the X11Q-E-Cig fits flush, into (1) 2' x 4' or (2) 2' x 2' ceiling panels so your interior or decor will not be compromised.
How does the Smokemaster X11Q-E-Cig Electronic Air Cleaner work?
Stage 1 - Metal Mesh Pre-Filter
The X11QECig standard prefilter captures large particles such as hair, lint & pollen before they can enter the electronic cell. The pre-filter is washable but should be replaced after repeated use.
* Also available is an optional Heavy Duty Polytron pre-filter if a higher level of pre-filtration is desirable.
Stage 2 - Two heavy-duty patented 'Advantage' Electronic Cells
E-cig vapor is mostly propylene glycol and glycerin. These two substances are conductive and do not evaporate well. As a result, droplets form on the fins of the electronic cell. The heavy-duty 'Advantage' cells are designed with increased cell-plate spacing and apply a lower voltage to the charged fins. A specially designed power supply keeps the moisture from shorting out the wires. This allows the collected "juice" droplets to drip down without altering the effectiveness of the units. The electronic cells must be washed periodically to maintain efficient performance.
Stage 3 - Optional Carbon Post Filter
These filters are optional, however, if you're looking for a higher level of odor removal, they're practically a necessity. Carbon helps to remove odors, VOCs and gases providing a cleaner, odor-free air discharge. Carbon cannot be washed - filters should be replaced every 4-6 months.
Specially Designed Drip Tray
The drip tray catches stray propylene glycol and glycerin droplets (that otherwise don’t evaporate) as they drip down the cell fins. It's specially designed for ease of emptying and cleaning.
Airflow is important too!
The E-Cig-X-11Q air cleaning success is due to the "Coanda Aerodynamic Principle". 360° airflow gently and evenly distributes clean air while returning dirty air to the unit. Its unique 4-way method of air re-circulation provides maximum air cleaning efficiency. More air reaches the E-Cig-X11Q while eliminating annoying drafts. This reduces "stuffy" air pockets and creates people comfort as well as much better air cleaning results!
Features and Benefits of the Smokemaster E-Cig-X-11Q Smoke Eater
- Custom high-voltage power supply optimizes cell capture efficiency
- Two heavy-duty patented 'Advantage' electronic cells increase maintenance intervals. Technical Tip - E-cig vapor is mostly propylene glycol and glycerin. These two substances are conductive and do not evaporate well. As a result, droplets form on the fins of the electronic cell. By maintaining cell-plate spacing and lowering the voltage applied to the charged fins, the Advantage cells in the E-Cig Smokemaster air cleaners allow the collected "juice" droplets to drip down without altering the effectiveness of the units.
- Drip Tray catches stray propylene glycol and glycerin droplets that otherwise don’t evaporate. It's specially designed for ease of emptying.
- High Efficiency - Removes dust, smoke, pollen and other particles using high efficiency electronic collector cells.
- Quiet - Three-speed controller is standard and allows for quiet operation without sacrificing effectiveness. It's ideal for private offices, conference rooms or other areas where noise may be a concern.
- Easy Installation - Special mounting brackets simplify the installation and do not require any additional space above the cabinet height of 13-5/8".
- Economical - Permanent, heavy-duty electronic collector cells assure low operating cost by eliminating costly filter replacements. Moreover, because collector cells offer no airflow restriction, only limited horsepower is necessary, thus reducing noise and electrical draw.
- Comprehensive - The Smokemaster E-Cig-X-11Q Smoke Eater Includes 2 Carbon Post Filters for odor control.
Ideal applications for the Smokemaster E-Cig-X-11Q Smoke Eater include Smoking Lounges, Hookah Bars, Vaping Shops, E-Cigarette Stores, E-Cig Bars, Designated E-Cig & Vaping Areas!