The Artesian Bottleless Water Cooler features a Stainless Steel Design that will look great in any decor.
Looking for a practical alternative to heavy, 5 gallon bottles of water? The Artesian is a hot & cold model that will provide an endless supply of clean, filtered drinking water on demand. Its high dispense point is perfect for easy refilling of large water bottles.
The Artesian POU Bottleless Water Cooler Offers Your Choice of Filtration
Option #1 - Galaxi Filter and Sediment Filter Configuration
- Stage 1 – Sediment Filter – Spun bonded polypropylene ‘green’ sediment filter
- Stage 2 – Galaxi by Oasis – Galaxis’ unique filter design combines activated carbon with a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. Superior to traditional active carbon filter elements, the Galaxi takes water filtration to the next level. Performs as a sediment filter and a carbon block in a single cartridge
Option #2 - Galaxi Filter, Reverse Osmosis and Post Carbon Filter Configuration
- Stage 1 - Galaxi by Oasis – Galaxis’ unique filter design combines activated carbon with a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. Superior to traditional active carbon filter elements, Galaxi takes water filtration to the next level. Performs as a sediment filter and a carbon block in a single cartridge.
Stage 2 - RO Membrane - 50 GPD Reverse Osmosis - For removal of 99.9% of all types of impurities from the water including dissolved solids, viruses and bacteria.
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with Reverse Osmosis require an outlet drain. Water tanks in coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
- Stage 3 - Post Carbon Filter - Polishes off the entire filtration process for great tasting, crisp, clean water.
- Dramatically reduces chlorine taste & odor
- High-performance blocking improves dirt-holding capacity
- Prevents carbon fines from being released into the water stream
- Reduces lead & cysts
Features of the Artesian POU Water Cooler Model PSWSA1SHS
- Two temperature model - Hot and Cold
- Cabinet - Stunning stainless steel and black design. Pre-drilled holes for easy cup dispenser installation
- Smudge-Free - Stainless steel panels and black front designed to prevent fingerprints
- Cold Water Reservoir - Durable, heavy-duty type 300 series stainless steel tank.
- Cold Water Capacity - 1.4 gallons of 50° F water per hour
- Cold Water Refrigeration - Convection cooled condenser, internal spring mounted hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector.
- Cold Water Thermostat - Temperature is controlled by an adjustable thermostat and easily accessible on the rear of the unit.
- One Piece Hot Water Tank - 500-watt heating element. Once-piece, type 300 series stainless steel hot tank.
- Hot Water Capacity - 45 - 6oz. cups of hot water per hour. (1-1/2 quart storage tank)
- Hot Water Thermostat - Fixed thermostat with safety limiter.
- Hot water safety faucet - Self-closing activation requires a two-step action to prevent accidental dispensing
- Large 8-1/2" dispensing area for filling sports bottles and carafes
- Drip receptor - Durable drip tray lifts out for easy removal and is dishwasher safe
- Energy star rated
- CUL listed
- 3-year limited warranty
Artesian Bottleless Water Cooler Specifications
|Dimensions||12" W x 12-1/2" D x 42-7/8" H|
|Approx. Weight||40 lbs.|
|Dispensing Area Height||8-1/2" H|
|Cooling Rate | Temp||1.4 Gallons of 50°F water per hour|
|Heating Rate | Temp||Over 2 Gallons of 165°F water per hour|
|Electrical Requirements||115V, 60 Hz|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Installation hardware is included.|
|Customer is responsible for local plumbing codes. Pure n Natural Systems, Inc. is not liable for damage or other undesirable consequences incurred by misuse, improper assembly or improper installation of any Bottleless Water Cooler.|
|Components in this water cooler are lead free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments of 1988 and the lead Contamination Control Act of 1988. Model Listed by Underwriter’s Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian Standards.|