The Vertex PWC-850 Countertop Ice Maker Machine & Water Dispenser Will Provide up to 20 Pounds of Ice Per Day.
The PWC-850 Residential Countertop Water Dispenser and Ice Maker hooks up to an existing filtered water source to make fresh-tasting ice for all your beverages.
Perfect for your wet bar, recreation room, or game room, the PWC-850 water dispenser and ice maker fits on your countertop and makes up to 20 pounds of ice per day. It dispenses water and ice in a single space-saving unit. A dual evaporator refrigerated compartment has a storage capacity of 11 pounds and will keep your ice cubes frozen and available at any time. The ice-maker automatically stops producing ice when the bin in full. No drain is required because it only makes ice as you use it.
The PWC-850 ice maker and water dispensers easy-to-use touch sensor dispensing buttons and a recessed faucet are designed to withstand years of hands-free use for better hygiene. The ice bin, with built-in auger, slides out smoothly for easy ice retrieval and also for easy cleaning.
Features of the PWC-850 Countertop Water Dispenser and Ice Maker
- Dispenses a continuous supply of room temperature water.
- Makes up to 20 pounds of ice per day.
- Refrigerated compartment stores up to 11 pounds of ice at a time.
- Ice-maker stops producing ice when the compartment is full.
- A dual evaporator cooling system keeps ice frozen and available so no drain is required.
- Frost-free operation
- Hygienic touchpad control for dispensing water and ice
- Connects to an existing filtered water system
- Ice bin with built-in auger slides out for easy ice retrieval and cleaning
- 1-year warranty
- Comes fully assembled
- Recommended for residential use only
Specifications of the PWC-850 Countertop Water Dispenser and Ice Maker
|Dimensions||31" H x 18.3" W x 23" D|
|Ice & Water Dispensing Area Height||6.5"|
|Ice Making Rate||20 lbs. per day|
|Ice Storage Capacity||11 lbs.|
|Electrical||115V | 60Hz | 2.5A|
|Power Required||325W Max|
|Municipal water supply or other potable water with water pressure between 15 and 120 PSIG is required to operate this unit. A drain is NOT required.|