- Product Overview
The Ebac CD30S Heavy Duty, Low Temperature 24 PPD Dehumidifier is a versatile unit designed for home and industrial use.
The Ebac CD30S dehumidifier is a heavy-duty, portable dehumidifier designed to eliminate high humidity problems in harsh environments. The Ebac CD30S commercial dehumidifier can be easily transported from site to site or can be permanently installed. You can rely on the CD30S heavy-duty dehumidifier to perform faithfully without complicated maintenance or costly downtime.
The Ebac CD30S is great for 'hard-to-get-at places' such as crawl spaces and attics, as well as harsh industrial or marine environments that require commercial grade moisture removal.
Ebac CD30S Commercial Dehumidifier Proven Performance - Under operating conditions of 80°F and 60% Relative Humidity (AHAM standard, the baseline used to compare the performance of industrial dehumidifiers), the CD30S / CD30SE units will remove more than 24 pints of harmful water vapor each day. In extreme environmental conditions, the Ebac CD30S is capable of removing nearly 4 gallons per day. The CD30S dehumidifier is a tough, self-sufficient performer.
How the Ebac CD30S High-Efficiency Commercial Dehumidifier Works
- Air is drawn into the unit by a fan
- Air passes over a cold evaporator coil
- As the air is cooled, its moisture condenses
- The collected water then falls into the container
- Air is re-heated by the heat recovery system
- Air passes back into the room 2° warmer and considerably dryer
- Defrost system automatically de-ices unit as necessary
- The unit switches off automatically when the container is full
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically
Key Features of the Ebac CD30S High-Efficiency Commercial Dehumidifier
- An adjustable humidistat to maintain the level of dryness. Because the CD30S dehumidifier is equipped with an internal humidistat, it automatically switches on and off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation.
- A convenient drain point for condensate collection with hose attachment.
- Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature which automatically melts away frost buildup providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures.
- Sturdy military-type carrying handles
- Totally enclosed coils in an epoxy-coated, heavy gauge steel case.
Ideal applications for the CD30S Portable Dehumidifier Include
Crawl Spaces - Warehouses - Basements - Factories - Water Damage Restoration - Sports Halls - Storage Areas - Laboratories - Oil Rigs - Agriculture - Kitchens - Pumping Stations - Motel / Hotel - Stadiums - Ships / Barges