The MovinCool Climate Pro X-14 Portable Spot Cooler is a Powerful Cooling Solution for even the Hottest Assembly Lines and Factories
The versatile and newly designed Climate Pro X14 Portable Spot Cooler is ready to provide cool air to the hottest environments. Loaded with new features, the Climate Pro X14 provides 13,200 BTU/h of cooling while operating on standard 115V power. It provides powerful cooling in areas with temperatures up to 113°F. Built-in flanges and 2-Quick Connect nozzles (included) provide plug & play operation. Wrap-around bumpers make it the perfect cooling appliance for rugged environments. Easy to use digital controls and auto operation provide 24/7 programmable back-up of central systems.
The MovinCool Climate Pro X14 is the perfect cooling solution for
Warehouses, Assembly Lines, Manufacturing Plants, Factories, Process Cooling, Construction Sites, Moisture Removal, and more.
By cooling only the area that needs it, the MovinCool Climate Pro X14 portable spot cooler saves you money while protecting people and equipment, and by speeding up processes. Self-contained and portable, the Climate Pro X14 requires little or no installation—simply roll it in, plug it in and turn it on.
Production lines, manufacturing processes, injection molding, metal forming, and people, can benefit from spot cooling. Air-cooled portable air conditioners are most often the system of choice for end-users and industry professionals looking for effective spot cooling systems. The fact that air-cooled portable air conditioning units can be installed almost anywhere - usually in minutes - explains their popularity as server room air conditioners, data center air conditioners, and cooling systems for a wide range of other applications.
MovinCool Climate Pro X14 Portable Spot Cooler Features
- Programmable digital electronics provide automatic operation after hours and on weekends.
- Operates on standard 115V power.
- Powerful 13,200 BTUs for maximum spot cooling to just the spot that needs it.
- Cools the hottest environments in temperatures up to 113°F.
- Wrap around bumper system protects against scratches and dents.
- Built-in exhaust flanges with protective grille.
- Standard quick-connect nozzles provide a time-saving setup.
- Condensate tank is hidden behind the easy-open access door.
- Convenient cord storage cubby on the rear of unit.
- Wireless connectivity-ready for remote monitoring and e-notifications of performance.
- Effective moisture removal for quick drying in humid and water-damaged areas.
MovinCool Climate Pro X14 Portable Spot Cooler Specifications
MovinCool Climate Pro X14 Installation and Accessory List
All accessories are sold separately.
All accessories are sold individually unless otherwise noted.
Exhaust duct required in most cases.
All MovinCool Climate Pro X-Series Spot Coolers include two 5-inch diameter Quick-Connect adjustable nozzles.
1. Quick-Connect Dual Duct – 484209-0500
Easily change the (included) 5-inch quick-connect single nozzles to dual-duct nozzles that extend up to 2-feet in length. Divide each 5-inch nozzle opening into two 4-inch outlets to multiply your cooling options.
If your application requires cooling further away from the unit than 2-feet, the following accessories are recommended.
2. Two Hole Base Plate (Supply Air Nozzle Adapter Kit) - 481769-0310
Base plate has two 5-inch diameter holes to convert the airflow from factory-installed quick-connect nozzles to extended nozzles.
3. Supply Air Flange Kit - 481170-0450
5-inch diameter flange kit includes wire clamp and mounting screws. (Used to attach the self-supported cold air duct to the two-hole base plate.)
4. Self-Supported Cold Air Duct - 481744-0090
5-inch diameter self-supported duct extends from 6.5-ft to 10-ft in length. Provides specific, directional airflow.
5. Trim-Ring - 481851-0200
5-inch diameter Trim Ring mounts on the end of the self-supported duct.
(Not required, but the trim ring prevents sharp edges and/or unraveling and completes the look.)
6. Outdoor Air (Heat Exchanger) Plenum - 484350-1160
For Negative Pressure Rooms - When balanced airflow is required, attached the outdoor heat exchanger plenum with a 12-inch diameter duct from the side of the unit to an outside air source. The air to the outdoor heat exchanger is pulled from outside the room to eliminate problems associated with negative pressure. It attaches to the condenser intake side of the unit and is hinged for filter cleaning.
(Use with 12-inch Self-Supported Duct #7 or 12-inch Flexible Duct #9.)
7. Self-Supported Warm Air Duct / Negative Pressure Condenser Intake Air Duct - 481744-0062
12-inch diameter Self-Supported Exhaust Duct extends up to 10-ft in length.
(Used as a warm air exhaust duct or intake duct with negative pressure air plenum.)
8. Ceiling Tile Exhaust Kit - HDK-12
MovinCool makes it easy to remove exhaust air. Simply replace your existing ceiling tile with the HDK-12 Ceiling Tile Exhaust Kit. Place the Exhaust Flex Duct on top of the MovinCool unit and insert it into the specially cut ceiling tile.
Includes 1) 2-ft x 2-ft Ceiling Tile with 8-ft of 12-inch diameter Flexible Exhaust Duct.
9. Flexible Duct – LAY45771-0060
12-inch diameter x 8-ft Flexible Air Duct. Can be used in place of the Self-Supported duct.
10. Condensate Pump 115V - 484789-0210
No need to bother with manually emptying the tanks. The condensate pump will remove the water automatically to any remote drain. Maximum lift – 17-ft. Includes 3/8-inch diameter x 20-ft length drainage hose + installation hardware.
11. Storage Cover - LA484420-0870
Durable black nylon oxford unit storage cover. Dimensions - 22-3/4 x 29-3/4 x 42-3/4 inches.