- Product Overview
With its high-quality construction, ultra-modern design, and superior performance, the H2O-500 bottleless water cooler will provide thirst-quenching cold water or perfectly steaming hot water at your command.
Simply stated, the H2O-500 bottleless water dispenser is a beautiful water appliance. It dispenses delicious water free from chlorine, lead, pesticides, bad tastes, and odors - all due to its state of the art-4-stage filtration system. As a result, sparkling clean & fresh, hot or cold water is readily dispensed any time you need it. Choose from either 100 GPD Reverse Osmosis purification or our premium Ultra-Filtration. A 2-gallon cold water tank provides endless chilled water for all your beverage needs.
The H20-500 Bottleless Water Cooler Includes Several Filtration Options
Option 1 - Three-Stage Filtration
- Stage 1 - 5-Micron Sediment Filter - The sediment filter is excellent for removing sand, silt, rust, and pipe turbidity.
- Stage 2 - 1-Micron Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter - Carbon is king when it comes to cleaning municipal water. Carbon media reduces chlorine, benzene, pesticides, and insecticides. The carbon materials used in this filter are of the highest quality and are NSF certified.
Stage 3 - 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter - Finally, carbon block technology removes 99% of chlorine, lead, and microbial cysts. In addition, carbon block removes bad tastes & odors and provides delicious, and fresh-tasting water.
Replace all 3 filters every 6-12 months.
Option 2 - Four-Stage Ultra-Filtration - The same superior filtration as Option 1, plus...
Ultra-Filtration - Much like RO, the UF membrane will provide “absolute filtration”. It will even eliminate bacteria and viruses. UF is the best choice to remove heavy metals, and toxic particles, all while leaving “healthy” minerals such as salt, calcium, and magnesium behind.
Replace the UF Membrane once every year.
NOTE - Ultrafiltration does NOT require a drain.
Option 3 - Four-Stage RO Purification - The same superior filtration as Option 1, plus...
100 GPD RO Membrane - Reverse Osmosis works by pushing water through a semi-permeable membrane at extremely high pressure. As a result, the water is crystal clear and free from impurities found in municipal water sources including salt, iron, fluoride, lead, bacteria & pharmaceuticals. Radio-active materials cannot withstand advanced filtration technology.
Replace the RO Membrane once every year.
NOTE - Coolers equipped with Reverse Osmosis require an outlet drain.
Hot and cold tanks in bottleless water coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
Optional UV Sanitizing
The FDA approves UV in POU water systems because ultraviolet light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria. At 254 nm UV energy kills 99.9% of various microorganisms. A quartz sleeve encases the UV lamp. As water flows through the chamber it's exposed to UV.
Replace the UV lamp once per year.
NOTE - If you have well water in a rural area, or live in a town or village that has uncertain chlorination, then the UV stage is recommended. If your water is being supplied from a well or spring you should consider Ultraviolet. Or, if you're not sure that your municipality is sufficiently chlorinating the water supply, you may want to consider adding UV as a final stage in your purification process.
Advanced Features of the H2O-500 Bottleless Water Dispenser
- The H2O-500 comes equipped with a solid-state LG compressor
- Both hot & cold tanks are made from surgical stainless steel
- The H2O-500 comes standard with a 2-gallon cold water tank.
- The H2O-500 includes a built-in leak detector
- A hot water safety lock ensures accident-free operation
- The hydraulic float shut-off is gravity fed
- ADA Compliant
- The cabinet is available in Pearl White or Black Luster