The EnviroKlenz HEPA Air Purifier includes the Germ-Killing Power of UVC Ultraviolet Light.
For advanced removal of airborne microorganisms, including bacteria, mold, and viruses, the EnviroKlenz UV Mobile Air Purifier is the best. The EnviroKlenz UV version offers the same great air cleaning capabilities as the standard model, with the addition of UVC Germicidal Radiation.
The EnviroKlenz UV air purifier is an aesthetically pleasing, practical solution to those who suffer from allergies, asthma, or multiple chemical sensitivities. Because the EnviroKlenz is manufactured from toxic-free materials, it produces no chemical off-gassing. Simply plug it into any 110V outlet and it will begin to quickly and effectively remove and neutralize odors, allergy triggers, mold, bacteria, virus, and other airborne contaminants. The EnviroKlenz UV Air Purifier covers a space of 750 square feet.
Since the EnviroKlenz combines a patented VOC air filter cartridge with a HEPA filter that's bathed in UV light, it removes over 99.97% of airborne contaminants. Hospital-grade filtration provides maximum air cleaning efficiency so your home or office will be free from pollen, dust, odors, mold, gasses, fragrance, chemical off-gassing, VOCs, allergens, bacteria, virus and more. The EnviroKlenz UV has built-in casters so it's completely mobile. It has 4 airflow speeds, making it easy to find the most comfortable setting for your environment.
3 Super-Effective Stages in the EnviroKlenz UV Air Purifier
It's easy to change filters in your EnviroKlenz air purifier because it requires no tools. Every unit comes fully equipped with (1) VOC Filter Cartridge, (2) UV Bulbs & (1) HEPA filter.
VOC Filter Cartridge - The patented EnviroKlenz-Air Cartridge features a proprietary "Adsorptive Neutralization" process that adsorbs toxic and noxious odors, smoke, chemicals, gasses, fragrance, VOCs, and more.
Replace the easy-to-install cartridge every 4-6 months.
UVC - Ultraviolet Germicidal Radiation (UVC) - UVC lamps are located just before the HEPA filter. This positioning ensures that any bacteria, mold, mildew, virus, germs, or microorganisms that are captured by the HEPA filter are permanently destroyed and cannot escape back into your environment.
Indicator lights will let you know when UV lamps need to be replaced. Or, replace when HEPA filter is changed.
True HEPA Filter - The hospital-grade HEPA filter Removes over 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns from the air that passes through the filter. Ultra-fine fiber medium captures microscopic particles for a truly clean, contaminant-free breathing zone.
The HEPA filter should be replaced every 1-2 years, depending on the environment.
Features of the EnviroKlenz Portable HEPA Air Cleaner
- Each unit comes with 1 VOC cartridge, 2 UV lamps, and 1 HEPA filter
- An easy-to-install EnviroKlenz air cartridge contains a proprietary blend of materials to neutralize odors, chemicals, gasses, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), and larger particulates
- UV light continuously shines on the collected organisms in the HEPA filter providing very high efficiency of kill.
- Easy to install true HEPA filter removes 99.97% of particles at 0.3 micron
- Indicator lights inform you when the individual UVC lamps need to be replaced or when the HEPA filter is clogged with particle build-up.
- the system monitors HEPA filter loading by a differential pressure switch that measures air resistance through the filters (not by a timer) so you get the maximum usage out of the HEPA before replacement is required.
- Covers up to 750 square feet
- A 4-speed blower offers quiet and efficient airflow
- On its lowest setting, the unit will run at near silent operation while still maintaining odor elimination
- Medium to High speeds create maximum air efficiency at noise levels still suitable for residential and commercial use
- Affordable maintenance costs
- Maintenance does not require any tools
Specifications of the EnviroKlenz UV Air Purifier
|Dimensions||15.5" wide x 15" deep x 22" high|
|4-Speeds||High - 250 CFM | Medium - 200 CFM | Low - 150 CFM | Whisper - 85 CFM|
|Noise Level||High - 62 d(B)A | Medium - 59 d(B)A | Low - 56 d(B)A | Whisper - 54 d(B)A|
|Electrical||115 volts | 60 Hz | 1 amp | 100 watts | 5' power cord (UL listed)|
|3 Filter System||
VOC Cartridge - Includes 1 - replace every 4-6 months
|Certifications||CSA Certified | HAZMAT | CARB Certified|
|Warranty||5 year limited|