- Product Overview
When You Need Flood Restoration Fast, the Storm LGR Extreme 85 Pint Per Day Restoration Dehumidifier Will NOT Disappoint
The STORM LGR Extreme is a compact and stackable restoration dehumidifier that features an integral humidistat to automatically monitor the space. The compressor kicks in as soon as the pre-set conditions are outside of the set-point. Air is drawn across an evaporator coil (which is cooler than the dew point of the air) and subsequently turns the water vapor into liquid condensation. The air is then reheated through the condenser coil. Dry air is distributed back into the room. Its high lift and heavy-duty condensate pump ensure continual moisture drainage.
The 85 Pint per Day Storm LGR Extreme Dehumidifier is an excellent choice for Flood Restoration & Homes or businesses in humid environments, Crawl Spaces, Basements, Garages, etc. It includes a High Lift Condensate Pump and 19 feet of drainage hose.
How does the Storm LGR Extreme Restoration Dehumidifier Work?
As moist air is drawn across an evaporator coil (which is cooler than the dew point of the air) it turns into condensation. The condensation then drips off the coils and into the collection chamber. Next, the air is reheated through the condenser coil. Finally, dry air disburses back into the room. As a result, the constant circulation of air through the Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier ensures dryer, healthier air.
Dehumidifiers are an essential part of flood and water restoration. By maintaining the humidity level at or below 50% you'll be able to control mold and mildew in numerous applications. Moisture and mold can wreak havoc on household items, libraries/books, appliances, computers, cameras & video equipment, musical instruments, historical documents, stamp collections, etc. The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier compliments air conditioning systems in the summer months while maintaining humidity levels throughout the year. Its easy installation makes the unit ideal for almost any application. No conventional dehumidifier can perform as efficiently and effectively for water damage restoration as the Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier. It's the best choice for all critical post-flood restoration jobs. It removes moisture and prevents mold growth. The Storm Extreme's variety of applications includes warehouses, shops, storage areas, industrial institutions, and garage applications, etc.
Features of the Storm LGR Extreme Restoration Dehumidifier
- Rugged Rotomold construction - tolerates collision and resists corrosion
- Compact units are Stackable for space-saving convenience
- Epoxy Coated Coils - Extends the life of the coils, provides protection in corrosive environments, and maintains its heat transfer-abilityHot Gas Defrosting System - Prevents coils from freezing up
- Humidity sensor - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier is equipped with an auto-humidistat that senses changes in the humidity levels and turns on and off depending on your settings
- Includes an internal Condensate Pump with 19' Drainage Hose
- Air filtration - Includes a Merv-8 filter
- Digital display for easy settings
- Easy access to internal components
- Auto Restart in case of a power outage