The CT-500-UV Countertop Water Purifier provides waterborne bacteria and viral protection for you and your family. It provides great tasting water, too!
The CT-500-UV counter top UV water purifier is designed to be portable and cost efficient. First, the water is filtered through a .5 micron compressed block of activated carbon to remove chlorine, taste, odor, and chemical impurities from the water. The water then enters a stainless steel disinfecting chamber where it is exposed to high levels of ultraviolet light. UV attacks harmful microorganisms, bacteria and viruses by sterilizing them. UV purification works without chemicals and leaves no residual in the water supply.
Ultraviolet Sterilization for water is also more cost efficient than traditional methods of water purification, i.e. chlorinating, distilling or boiling. UV irradiation is now accepted by both the EPA and the FDA as a safe, effective method of bacteria control.
Features of the CT-500-UV Counter Top Water Filter
- Point-of-use water filter is easy to install, operate and maintain.
- Simply plug the UV Water Purifier in and it's fully operational!
- The transformer has an indicator light which goes out when the lamp is burned out.
- Because the bulb is running at a constant, optimal level, there is no waiting for purified water.
- The diverter valve is included.
- The CT500UV water filter with UV sterilizer is Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
The CT 500 UV UV Water Purifier will remove completely or reduce significantly the following contaminants from water: Bacteria, EDB's, PCB's, TCE's, Chlorine, Lead, Sediment, THM's, Coliform bacteria, organics, TCBs, viruses - and over 50 other chemical compounds and pesticides that appear of the EPA's Primary Health Related Contaminants lists for drinking water.
Features and Specifications of the CT-500-UV UV Water Purifier
|Dimensions||11-3/4 (H) x 5-inch (D)|
|Flow Rate||1 Gallon per Minute (4 liters)|
|UV Bulb||10 Watts - Rated for 9,000 hours (approximately 1 year)|
|Filter Media||.5 micron Carbon Block Cartridge|
|Electrical||110V 50/60 Hz|