Red-D Ultra Sub-micron Depth Filtration is one of the Most Advanced Water Filtering Methods Available.
Although Water Filtration is a necessary requirement, it can be a challenging task. Depending on the source water, any number of filtration methods may be required in order to achieve pure, clean results. Until now... Introducing the future of water filtration technology - Protector™ Red-D Ultra Sub-micron Depth Filtration
The proprietary and patented technology used in the Protector Red-D filtration system is capable of removing sub-micron pathogens and inorganic contaminants through electro-adhesion and ion exchange. The filtration efficiency is comparable to ultra membrane filtration with the following exception; The Protector Red-D has a very low pressure drop and high flow rates. It also has a high loading capacity so it works effectively in fresh, brackish or salt waters. The media also includes powdered activated carbon with an average particle size of only 8 microns. At this particle size, activated carbon produces remarkably high dynamic adsorption.
Features and Benefits of the Protector Red-D Ultra Filter Cartridges
- Countertop Water System is easy to set up - includes connection hardware and Red-D ultra cartridge. Replace cartridge every 6 months.
- Finer particle retention and filtration capacity
- Higher loading capacity (up to 25 times greater)
- Greater efficiency in salt, brackish and fresh water
- Wider pH operating window (4-9pH)
- Very low pressure drop (approximately 2 psi)
- Lower cost of ownership
- The capability of using one stand-alone filter system to achieve pathogen, heavy metal, taste and odor, chemical and organics removal or reduction
- Media in the Protector Red-D Ultra filter is NSF 61-approved (Drinking Water System Components - Health Effects), and USP Class VI testing and endotoxin testing.
Excellent Water Contaminant Removal
The Protector Red-D Ultra filter reduces or removes the following pathogens;
- >99.99% viruses (polio, rotovirus, norovirus, etc.)*
- >99.99% bacteria (e coli, legionella, pseudomonas, etc.)*
- >99.95% cysts (giardia, cryptosporidium etc.)*
The Protector Red-D Ultra filter removes or reduces the following heavy metals;
- >95% Lead*
- >80% Ferrouos Iron*
- >95% Arsenic V*
- >95% Cadmium*
- >85% Chromium*
- >75% Selenium*
- >60% Mercury
(**Tested by a certified lab in the US - testing was done at 6.5pH)
Organic & Inorganic Chemicals
The Protector Red-D Ultra Filter (activated carbon media) removes or reduces the following organic & inorganic chemicals;
- PCBs and BPA
- Residual Pharmaceuticals
- Biofouling precursors: organic acids, proteins, polysaccharides
Applications and Industries that could Benefit from the Protector Red-D Ultra
- Residential use where pathogenic-laden water is of ongoing concern and cost effective system must be used.
- Food & beverage industry for high purity water
- Pharmaceutical industry for high purity water
- Commercial pre-RO and ultra filtration to sustain the life of the membranes
- Greywater recycling for removal of pathogens
- De-salination for pre-filtration
- Other high purity applications
- Water re-cycling for treatment of circuit board industry