The CleanShield 550 HEPA is an Ultra-Powerful Air Scrubber for Removing Mold, Mildew & Dust during or after Flood or Fire Restoration.
With 3 stages of filtration and up to 550 CFM, the CleanShield 550 air scrubber is a proven performer. When you're dealing with flood or fire restoration, you need a powerful unit to keep the air breathable. The CleanShield 550 HEPA air scrubber can filter up to 99.96% of particles down to 0.3 microns in size, such as mold spores and fungi. This means your breathing zone will be clear of harmful contaminants from restoration or construction jobs. Need more than 550 CFM? Simply chain together up to 3 units for 1,650 CFM of air cleaning power!
The CleanShield 550 Air Scrubber Applications Include;
- Restoration - Fire or Flood - mold spores, dust & debris, odors
- Construction Sites - Painting, woodworking, bricklaying, cement dust, sawdust
- Crawl Spaces & Basements - Mold spores, mildew, drying, bacteria
- Fire Departments - Fire restoration, soot, ash & odor removal
- Industrial Cleaning - VOCs, odor & pollution control
- Dust & Odor Control - From any home or workplace area
- Tunnels - Stale air, VOCs, emissions, dust & debris
- Grinding & Welding Shops - Airborne particles, dust, smoke & ash
- Sewage Remediation - Odors, gases, bacteria, germs & particles
The CleanShield 550 air scrubber features 3 filtration stages; G3 pre-filter, HEPA filter & activated carbon after-filter. It effectively removes airborne particles down to 0.3 micros in size. The CleanShield 550 also allows for inlet / outlet ducting. It's lightweight and stackable so it's easy to store. It can be daisy-chained up to 3 units at a time for 1,650 CFM of high velocity air cleaning. The CleanShield 550 air scrubber also features a built-in handle for easy transportation. A super high velocity air scrubber, combined with a commercial dehumidifier, is necessary in order to achieve optimal results when dealing with restoration or cleaning applications.
Features of the CleanShield 550 Air Scrubber
- Ideal for Flood Restoration
- Stackable - Stacked units allow for easy storage
- An indicator light lets you know when the HEPA filter needs to be replaced
- Less than 3 amps on high speed
- GFCI protection for safe operation in wet environments
- Duplex AC outlet for daisy-chaining up to 3 units
- 25' power cord
- Roto-molded polyethylene housing
- Inlet & outlet can be ducted for long-distance air cleaning & drying
Why Do I Need an Air Scrubber?
Remediation jobs, such as fire, water or sewage, often come with contaminated air. Subsequently, that's where high velocity air scrubbers can help. The CleanShield 550 air scrubber speeds up the drying and air cleaning process; a high velocity fan combined with a 3-stage filter system allows it to evaporate more water, while keeping the air clean. It can remove debris such as VOCs, mold spores or other airborne contaminants that may be circulating. In addition to restoration jobs, an air scrubber is great for dust & odor control. The CleanShield 550 HEPA air scrubber can effectively complete your water & flood restoration jobs, mold remediation jobs, fire damage restoration, dust control, odor control and sewage remediation. In a standard Category 1 water damage situation, place the CleanShield 550 HEPA in the middle of the affected area. Air movers can blow particles into the air, however, the CleanShield 550 can reduce particle levels by filtering the air during the restoration process.
CleanShield 550 HEPA Air Scrubber Specifications
|Dimensions||23.5" H x 25" W x 16.5" D|
|Voltage||115V | 60Hz|
|Current||3 Amps - high speed|
|Power||15A UL Rated GFCI Duplex|
|Airflow||270 - 550 CFM | Variable Speed|
|Noise Level||< 69 dB(A)|
|Ducting Size||Inlet - 16" | Outlet - 8"|
|Filters||MERV 8 Pre-Filter, HEPA Filter, and Activated Carbon Filter|