Replacement UV Bulb for International H2O Bottleless Water Coolers
Ultraviolet Disinfection (UV) is a proven and safe method for water disinfection. UV produces the same result as chlorinated water. The difference being - Ultraviolet does not add chemicals, nor does it alter the taste, color or odor of water. Only the highest quality UV systems used in the International H2O Bottleless Water Coolers. The Phillips bulbs operate at the most effective wavelength. You can rest assured that 99.9% of bacteria and viruses are eliminated, including cryptosporidium, Hepatitis-A, Poliovirus, Streptococcus, Adenovirus, E.Coli, Rotavirus, and Giardia. If your water source is from a rural water supply, or a well, consider adding UV. Ultraviolet will ensure that your water is safe and contaminant free.
Replace the UV bulb annually.
Used in the following International H2O Bottleless Water Coolers;
- H2O-500 Hot & Cold Point of Use Filtered Drinking Water Dispenser
- H2O-1000 Bottleless Water Cooler (Discontinued)
- H2O-2000 Bottleless Water Cooler (Discontinued)
- H2O-2500 High Capacity Hot & Cold Filtered Water Cooler Dispenser
- H2O-2500P High Performance Hot & Cold Bottleless Filtered Water Dispenser
- H2O-3000 Bottleless Water Dispenser (Discontinued>