- Product Overview
The Ebac CD-85 Industrial Dehumidifier is an Effective Solution to Moisture and Humidity Problems
The Ebac CD-85 industrial dehumidifier is designed to provide energy-efficient humidity control in a wide range of applications. The Ebac CD-85 Commercial Dehumidifier is a quiet, high efficiency, high capacity unit designed to suit your moisture and humidity removal needs. The Ebac CD-85 industrial dehumidifier prevents condensation from forming on windows, walls, and ceilings. It inhibits the growth of mold and mildew and prevents rust and corrosion.
The Ebac CD85 industrial dehumidifier is a stand-alone solution to your humidity problem. The unit is supplied with a pre-wired remote humidistat, an extra-long power cord, and a 25-foot condensate hose. Pre-assembly makes for easy installation reducing the overall installation and project cost. A high-efficiency Rotary compressor ensures maximum extraction with the lowest running costs. Anti-Vibration Rubber Feet ensure any running/operation noise is kept to a minimum.
How the Ebac CD-85 Commercial Dehumidifier Works
- Moist air is drawn into the unit by a fan
- The air passes over a cold surface
- As the air is cooled, it's moisture condenses
- The collected moisture drips into the container
- The cooled air is re-heated by the heat recovery system
- Air passes back into the room 2°C warmer and considerably dryer
- Defrost system automatically de-ices the unit as necessary
- The unit switches off automatically when the container is full
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically
Ebac CD85 Industrial Dehumidifier Features
- Humidistat - Adjustable control humidistat to maintain the level of dryness. Because the CD85 commercial dehumidifier is equipped with an internal humidistat, it automatically switches on and off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation.
- A convenient drain point attaches to the included 25' drainage hose.
- Configurable Inlet and Outlet positions.
- A Washable Pre-Filter
- Low-Temperature Operation - Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature which automatically melts away frost buildup providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures.
- Tough Construction - Rugged, epoxy powder-coated steel chassis and housing.
- Pre-assembled for easy installation and operation with a standard 115V plug.
- Extra-long power cord.
- Includes Condensate Pump - High capacity, fully automatic condensate pump.
- Drain Hose - Includes 25' PVC Drainage Hose
Ideal applications for the CD85 High Capacity Commercial Dehumidifier include Offices - Laboratories - Apartments - Storage Areas - Restaurants - Bars - Museums - Locker Rooms - Computer Rooms - Basements