The Ebac WM80 Dehumidifier is quiet and can be wall mounted. It's the ideal unit for commercial and residential work.
The Ebac WM80 heavy duty commercial dehumidifier is an ideal solution for humidity control in a wide variety of applications. It can be permanently wall mounted and is ideal for indoor pool and spa areas in homes or hotels / motels. Whatever your moisture removal requirements are, the Ebac WM80 dehumidifier has proven to be a reliable drying unit. In addition to it's quiet operation and sturdy cabinet, it's ability to operate effectively over a broad range and temperature conditions are part of what makes the WM80 so attractive in spa and hot tub applications.
Its compact size permits one-man operation, yet it has the capacity to handle several room-size areas at a time.
Its active hot gas defrost system, controlled by an electronic timer, guarantees positive de-icing, thereby optimizing operation at low temperatures. Because the WM80 commercial dehumidifier is equipped with an internal humidistat, it automatically switches on and off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation.
Ideal applications for the WM80 Commercial Dehumidifier include Offices - Apartments - Bars - Salons - Music Stores - Shops - Restaurants - Basements - De-Flooding - Storage Areas - Swimming Pools - Laboratories - Kitchens - Pumping Stations - Hospitals - Hotel / Motel
If you're interested in the Ebac WM80 for your indoor pool room or spa, please have the information to the following questions ready when contacting us;
- In what city and state is the room located?
- What are the dimensions of your poolroom (length times the width times the height of the ceiling)?
- Describe the quality of construction? (how well is it sealed, what material was used for the walls and ceiling)
- What is the present relative humidity in the room?
- What is the desired relative humidity to be achieved?
- What is the average air temperature in the room?
- What is the surface area of the pool? (square footage- length x width)
- What is the temperature of the water?
- Is the pool covered when not in use? (If it is, how many hours for any 6 hour period is it not covered)
- Besides a pool, is there a spa/hot tub in the room?
- If there is a spa, what is the surface area? (square footage- length x width)
- If there is a spa, what is the temperature of the water?
- If there is a spa, is it covered when not in use? (If it is, how many hours for any 6 hour period is it not covered)
Features of the Ebac WM80 Wall Mounted Dehumidifier
- Cross-flow blower style fan for efficient, quiet operation
- Status / Mode indicators
- Removable, washable air filters
- High efficiency rotary compressor
- Robust steel construction
- Drainage facility from either end
- Low Temperature operation - Down to 33º F
- Long power cord with molded plug
- Includes Wall Mounting Bracket
How the Ebac WM-80 Commercial Dehumidifier Works
- Air is drawn into the unit by a fan.
- Air passes over a cold surface.
- As the air is cooled, it's moisture condenses.
- Water falls into the container.
- Air is re-heated by the heat recovery system.
- Air passes back into the room 2°C warmer and considerably dryer.
- Defrost system automatically de-ices unit as necessary.
- Unit switches off automatically when container is full.
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically.
Specifications of the Ebac WM-80 High Capacity Commercial Dehumidifier
|Dimensions||19.4" H x 22" W x 11.4" D|
|Operating Range||33°F - 105°F|
|Volts||110V | 60Hz | 1 Ph|
|Noise Level||58 d(B)A|
|Capacity||62 pints per day (80°F., 60% RH), > 15 gallons per day @ saturation|
|Effective Volume||1,500 sq. ft.|
- Owner’s Manual – Owner’s Manual for the Ebac WM80
- Product Brochure – Product spec sheet for the Ebac WM80
What’s In the Box?
- Ebac WM80 Dehumidifier
- 4 - Brass wood screws
- 4 - Rawl plug
- 1 - Quick release hose coupling
- 25' PVC tube - 3/8" I/D
- Product Manual