The Ebac RM85 Portable High Capacity Restoration dehumidifier will prevent condensation from forming on windows, walls and ceilings, stop mold and mildew, and prevent rust and corrosion.
The Ebac RM85 professional restoration dehumidifier provides mobile and portable moisture removal for cleaning and restoration. Its' super durable Molded Polyethylene Housing ensures dehumidification capabilities in the most extreme environments. With 70 pints of moisture removal per day, the Ebac RM85 mobile dehumidifier is a dehumidifier powerhouse. The rigid, collapsible handle and large diameter durable wheels provide easy transport and maneuverability. It's lightweight, robust design is ideal for both commercial and residential applications. Portable and compact size allows one-man operation, yet it has the capacity to handle several room-size areas at a time.
The Ebac RM85 mobile dehumidifier is designed to easily move from room to room.
Proven Performance - The Ebac RM85 restoration dehumidifier is a rugged, mobile piece of equipment that will operate under extreme moisture and temperature conditions. It can easily extract large amounts of moisture, over 70 pints per day, from the air. Whenever there is a need for fast dependable, energy-efficient drying, the RM85 portable dehumidifier can provide the answer. The high efficiency rotary compressor ensures the maximum extraction with the lowest running costs.
Features of the Ebac RM-85 Portable Restoration Dehumidifier
- Washable Air Filter for easy maintenance
- Large diameter rugged wheels
- Ridged Handle for easy transport
- High capacity Integral Condensate Pump
- Hours Run Meter providing accurate run time measurements
- High efficiency rotary compressor
- Ebac's unique thermostatically controlled "Hot Gas" defrosting feature which automatically melts away frost buildup providing effective operation at both low and high ambient temperatures.
- Durable Rotational Molded Polyethylene Housings
- Simplicity of installation and operation with a standard 115V plug.
- Robust controls / control panel
- Stackable - Incorporates a facility to safely stack units, thereby significantly reducing storage and transportation costs.
How the Ebac RM85 Compact Portable Restoration Dehumidifier Works
- Air is drawn into the unit by a fan.
- Air passes over a cold evaporator coil.
- As the air is cooled below its dewpoint, it's moisture condenses.
- Water falls into the condensate tray.
- The cooled air then passes through the hot condenser coil where it is reheated using the same energy removed during the cooling phase, plus the additional heat generated by the compressor.
- Air passes back into the room 2°C warmer and considerably dryer.
- Continuous circulation of air through the dehumidifier gradually reduces the relative humidity within the area.
- Defrost system automatically de-ices unit as necessary.
- Unit switches off automatically when container is full.
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically.
Ideal applications for the RM85 Portable / Mobile Dehumidifier include Flood & Restoration - Carpet Cleaning - Basements/Cellars - Laundries - De-Flooding - Drying/Furnishing - Tradesmen - Garages - Laboratories - Offices
Specifications of the Ebac RM85 Portable / Mobile Dehumidifier
|Dimensions||37" H x 21.5" W x 19" D|
|Operating Range||37°F - 95°F|
|Effective Volume||8,369 cu. ft.|
|Noise Level||52 d(B)A|
|Volts||115V | 60 Hz | 1 Phase|
|Capacity||70 pints per day (80°F., 60% RH), > 15 gallons per day @ saturation|
- Owner’s Manual – Owner’s Manual for the Ebac RM85
- Product Brochure – Product spec sheet for the Ebac RM85
What’s In the Box?
- Ebac RM85 Dehumidifier
- Product Manual