SpeedLight™ Unleashes the Power of UV to Neutralize Mold, Mildew, Bacteria, Germs and Other Allergens that Silently Lurk in Your HVAC Air Handling System
Quickest and Easiest Installation on the Planet! You and your family will breathe easier knowing that the SpeedLight UVC Air Sterilizer is working.
In some homes, indoor comfort comes with side effects. When your central air conditioning or heating system is in use, allergies, headaches and cold symptoms seem to worsen. Unfortunately, air conditioning coils are dark and damp which can provide the perfect environment for bacteria, fungi, and molds. Hence, by establishing a comfortable temperature, homeowners can unwittingly create unhealthy air. Our UVC light air cleaning system can help.
SpeedLight™ UVC HVAC lights are a remarkably effective means of stopping this bacterial growth. UV emits a germicidal frequency that penetrates the cell walls of detrimental microbes which permanently neutralizes any ill effects. And better health isn't the sole benefit. Reducing mold and other microbes will improve the HVAC system efficiency and will save money on operating costs.
Choose from 2 easy installation methods for your SpeedLight dual bulb UV air purifier
- Install the SpeedLight UV light system without cutting through any ductwork - A quick and easy installation using a magnetic mounting bracket eliminates the need for drilling holes or puncturing the HVAC system. Simply attach the U-shaped bracket to the inside of your ductwork or the inside of your furnace. Connect via the required electric and the SpeedLight starts working immediately!
- Install the UV light system anywhere by cutting a hole and inserting directly into the HVAC duct-work. The square magnetic bulb holder attaches to the outside of the ductwork, while the UV bulb performs its magic inside the duct. Electrical connections are easy to access on the outside of the square mounting plate. (U-shaped bracket not required for this installation.)
The 36-watt double lamp system emits UV light at 253.7 nanometers - the optimum light frequency in combating the bacteria that commonly infest air conditioners. The UV light system has been designed to give you complete peace of mind. Germicidal UV-C applied to your central air system is a safe, economical, chemical-free way to significantly reduce airborne contaminants. Each UVC light system is covered by a one (1) year warranty.
Features of the SpeedLight Dual-Bulb HVAC UV Light System
- High-Output, Long-Life UV-C Lamps, 36 Watts
- Water-resistant lamp connection
- Multiple Ballast Voltages Available - 24V | 120V | 240V - with 6' cable
- Powerful magnetic bracket keeps the system securely in place
- Meets UL Safety Standards.
- Suitable for slab coil applications of three tons and 1200 CFM or less, or where space permits.
- NOTE: The Speedlight™ or Speedlight Jr™ cannot be used within 3 feet of an HVAC air filter. The UV light will cause the air filter to deteriorate unless the filter is UV resistant.
SpeedLight Dual Bulb HVAC UV Light Specifications
|Dimensions||Mounting Plate Dimensions - 3" x 3"
UVC Lamp - 1.75" x 16"
Required Mounting Hole - 2"
|Weight||UVC Lamp Assembly - 5 oz.|
|UVC||36 Watt, 105 uw/cm2 @ 1 meter
Bulb Life - 9,000 hours
6' lamp cable provides constant voltage to the UVC H-Lamp
|Certifications||UL & CE Listed electronic ballast|
|Warranty||Electronic Ballast is warranted against defects and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of three (3) YEARS from the date of installation.
The lamp is covered under warranty for its useful life of one (1) YEAR. This warranty is provided to the original purchaser of the air purifier and is not transferable.