As its name implies, the SC-150 Direct Source Capture Air Cleaner captures pollutants, fumes, smoke, dust, and chemicals right at the source.
By using up to 2 flex-arms, the SC-150 portable source capture air cleaner provides the most effective means of controlling close-range airborne particulate and fumes that are present in commercial facilities. These include soldering smoke, cigarette and cigar smoke, paper dust, toner dust, printing odors and solvents, carpet odors, or other indoor air pollutants.
With its small footprint and portable design, the SC-150 Direct Source Capture Air Cleaner can be used in a multitude of Close-Range Applications.
The SC-150 direct source capture air cleaner is built specifically for stationary, bench-top soldering applications where airborne solder fumes need to be captured at the work surface. Solder fumes should, if possible, always be extracted at source. The SC-150 allows polluted air to be cleaned and the air recycled back to the workshop without the necessity for external exhaust. The SC-150 portable direct source capture air cleaner is the perfect solution if your workplace requires a solder fume extractor, powder extraction, or solvent fume extraction. It's also a compact, affordable, and effective air cleaner & nail dust collector for the nail dust and fumes generated from manicures and acrylic nails.
How does the MicroAir SC-150 Direct Source Capture Fume Extractor Work?
With the SC-150 direct source capture air cleaner in place, solder, smoke, or other polluted air is captured at the source and flows through the arm (or arms) with it's met with a superior plethora of filtration.
- Stage 1 - Washable Foam Pre-filter - The pre-filter effectively removes larger particles including hair, dust, and lint. The pre-filter aids in protecting the subsequent filters.
- Stage 2 - 3-inch 95% ASHRAE HEPA-type Filter - Small particles that pass through the pre-filter are captured by the HEPA-type filter. These particles include smoke, ash, and pollens.
- Stage 3 - 3.2 Pounds of Carbon/Purasorb Media - Carbon is excellent ad adsorbing gases, odors, chemicals & VOCs.
The result is fresher, cleaner, dust-free, smoke-free air. This is a valuable asset to your employees who should not be breathing in these types of pollutants and particles.
SC-150 Direct Source Capture Features and Benefits
- An excellent choice for soldering, gluing, burning, or other operations where source capture is required
- Attractive design and finish
- Available in single arm or dual-arm configurations
- 150 - 200 CFM
- Low noise level
- Easy access to filters for quick replacement
- Compact size - 11-1/4" H x 14-3/8" W x 27" L
- Positive Pressure filter seal
SC-150 MicroAir Direct Source Capture Air Cleaner Specifications
|Airflow||Single Arm - 150 CFM | Dual Arm - 200 CFM|
|Installation Options||Portable - Designed to work directly at the source of 1 or 2 workstations.|
|Dimensions||11-1/4" (H) x 14-3/8" (W) x 27" (L)|
|Cabinet||16 Gauge welded galvanized steel with external surfaces ground smooth. Attractive Gray and Black finish|
|Weight||Single Arm - 45.5 lbs. | Dual Arm - 47 lbs.|
|Electrical||120V | 60 Hz | 2.4 amps max|
|Power Cord||8-foot power cord with standard molded plug|
|Three Filter System||Pre-filter - 1-inch foam
Main Filter - 3-inch 95% ASHRAE filter
Carbon Post Filter - 3.75-inch Charcoal/Purasorb Filter (3.2 lbs.)
|Noise Level dB(A)||Inlet - 58 | Exhaust - 63 (measured at 6' distance)|
|Controller||Single Speed - On/Off lighted switch|
|Blower||Direct drive, 3600 RPM|
|Collector Arm(s)||Each arm is 36-inches long, 3-inches in diameter. Flexible, heavy-duty ABS|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|