Designed for small spaces, the Vertex PWC-400F mini water dispenser countertop bottleless water cooler fits under standard kitchen cabinets and dispenses your choice of hot or cold delicious, filtered water.
The PWC-400F is a beautiful appliance that enhance your kitchen countertops. This mini counter top water dispenser features an endless supply of hot and cold, filtered water with point of use freshness. Simply connect the PWC-400F countertop bottleless water cooler to a water source and plug it in to the nearest outlet. With its completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank, you can count on clean, bacteria free water anytime. ThePWC-400F bottleless water cooler comes fully equipped with 2 stages of filtration.
The PWC-400F Filtration System
Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors.
Features and Benefits of the PWC-400F Vertex PureWaterCooler Hot and Cold Countertop Water Dispensers
- Two Temperature SystemCold: 37-50°F, Adjustable
Hot: 185°F, Autocontrol
- Dual button safety feature for HOT
- Single dispensing faucet
- Low Height - only 16-1/2" - fits under standard kitchen cabinets
- Solenoid valve inlet water control
- Probe type level sensor control of inlet water solenoid
- Indicator lights on front panel for heating and cooling
- On/off switch in rear to control heat and cold functions
- Built-In Leak Detector shuts off water if leak occurs
- East to replace filter cartridges are accessible from side panel
- Meets Energy Star Requirements
||The PWC-400F Bottleless Water Cooler Conforms to UL Standard 399 and is ETL Listed.
||All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.