Tri-temp Bottleless Water Cooler is the perfect fit for any kitchen or break room counter top.
With its three temperature settings, the Aquarius POU cooler from Oasis is sure to provide clean, refreshing water for everyone. Simply press the desired temperature from the control panel and perfectly chilled, steaming hot, or room temperature water dispenses. Easily accommodates any size container or bottle with its super tall, 11" opening.
Choose the Optional Galaxi Filtration for Clean, Filtered Drinking Water
Optional filtration ensures clean and pure drinking water from any dispensed temperature.
Please note - for aesthetic purposes, when choosing the filter option, it is recommended to install the filtration system under the sink so the Aquarius cooler can sit flush against a wall.
- Galaxi's unique filter design combines activated carbon with a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. Superior to traditional active carbon filter elements, the Galaxi takes water filtration to the next level. Performs as a sediment filter and a carbon block in a single cartridge
- Dramatically reduces chlorine taste & odor
- High-performance blocking improves dirt-holding capacity
- Prevents carbon fines from being released into the water stream
- Reduces lead & cysts
- Chlorine reduction - 5,400 USG (20,000 liters) in accordance with ANSI/NSF STD 42
- Particulate reduction - Class I (in accordance with ANSI/NSF STD 42)
- Cyst reduction - in accordance with ANSI/NSF STD 53
- Lead reduction - 3,000 USG (11 ,350 liters) in accordance with ANSI/NSF STD 53
- Pressure drop - (at 75 ounces per minute flow rate) = 17 psi *Tested and Verified by Independent Laboratory Testing
Features of the Aquarius Bottleless Countertop Water Cooler
- Dispenses Hot, Cold and Room Temperature water from a single dispensing point.
- Dispenses 20 x 6 oz. cups of ice cold water per hour.
- Dispenses 38 x 6 oz. cups of steaming hot water per hour.
- Dispenses an infinite supply of room temperature water.
- Perfect for homes, or small offices serving less than 10 people.
- Sturdy and attractive polymer cabinet won't rust or scratch your countertop.
- Two Dispensing Options - Choose from 3 pre-select cup sizes - or - any size dispense.
- Safety faucet prevents hot water accidents.
- Its low profile design, less than 17" high, fits under most standard kitchen cabinets.
- Easily fill large carafes and sports bottles with an extra tall 11" dispensing area.
- Removable drip tray makes cleaning a breeze.
- Energy Star Certified
- UL Listed
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Specifications of the Aquarius Bottleless Countertop Water Cooler
|Dimensions||16-15/16" (H) x 13-1/4" (W) x 14-1/2" (D)|
|Weight||Approximately 30 lbs.|
|Pre-Select Dispensing Option (cold water only)||Small - 6 oz. | Medium - 10 oz. | Large - 16 oz.
Also - Option to program your favorite dispensing size.
|Power||Voltage - 115V / 60 Hz|
|Cold Water Refrigeration Unit||Convection cooled condenser. Internal spring mounted, hermetically sealed compressor. Refrigerant is controlled by a capillary tube.|
|Cold Water Thermostat||Temperature is controlled pre-set thermostat for maximum performance.|
|Cold Water Reservoir||Type 300 series stainless steel with external copper refrigerant coil.|
|Cold Water Capacity||20 x 6 oz. cups of cold water per hour.|
|Cooling Power/Current||90W | 1.5 Amp.|
|One-Piece Hot Water Tank||Type 300 series stainless steel|
|Hot Water Capacity||38 x 6 oz. cups of piping hot water per hour. 1-1/4 quart storage tank.|
|Hot Water Thermostat||Fixed thermostat with safety limiter|
|Hot Water Safety Faucet||Two step - select hot and press hot. After hot water dispenses, temperature selection automatically reverts to cold water.|
|Hot Water Temperature Range||165°F - 194°F|
|Heating Power||420W for fast & efficient heating|
|Lead Free - Components in the Aquarius water cooler are lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments of 1986 and the Lead Contamination Control Act of 1988. Model listed by Underwriter's Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian Standards.|
|Warranty - Limited 3-year warranty (within the Continental Limits of the U.S. and Canada). Three years on the sealed refrigeration system, on year on most component parts.|