The MiracleAir CM-12 Deluxe Air Cleaner features 22 pounds of activated carbon. It's the ultimate surface mounted solution for smoke & odors.
The Miracle Air CM12D Deluxe Cigar Smoke Removal System includes 22 pounds of activated carbon for superior cigar smoke and odor removal. Ideal for areas up to 850 square feet. Deluxe air cleaner is super effective for smoke, odors, VOCs, gaseous contamination and more.
Designed for easy installation on any solid-ceiling surface, the MiracleAir CM-12-D is a commercial cigarette and cigar smoke removal system. It's a self-contained HEPA type air cleaner that's 95% efficient @ .3 micron. This comprehensive, state of the art air filtration system removes cigar and cigarette smoke and odors, dust, pollen, and other airborne particles. The Miracle Air CM-12-D Deluxe Air Filtration Systems also includes 22 pounds of disposable activated carbon for the ultimate removal of tobacco smoke, odors, and vapor contaminants.
The MiracleAir CM-12-Deluxe Surface Mount Smoke Eater Includes 3 Stages of Superior Filtration
Stage 1 - Pre-Filter - The prefilter is a ½” thick washable aluminum mesh. It's designed to remove the larger particles and to prolong the life of the subsequent filters.
The prefilter is washable but should be replaced when showing signs of wear & tear.
Stage 2 - HEPA Filter - 102 square feet of HEPA-type media designed to remove dust, smoke, pollen, and other airborne particles with 95% efficiency (at .3 micron)
The HEPA filter should be replaced every 12-18 months depending on the severity of your application.
Stage 3 - Carbon Filter - Two modules, each containing 10 disposable panels for a total carbon weight of 22 lbs. Carbon is excellent at removing odors and VOCs found in smoke, gases, and chemicals.
The carbon modules should be replaced every 12-18 months depending on the severity of your application.
How does the MiracleAir CM-12-D Deluxe Commercial Air Cleaner work?...
The air-cleaning success of the MiracleAir CM12 Deluxe is due to the "Coanda Aerodynamic Principle". Most cigar smoke air cleaners re-circulate the air in only one direction, which limits the amount of contaminated air that can reach the air cleaner. The unique 4-way method of air recirculation is multi-directional. It gets the maximum amount of contaminated air to the machine most efficiently. More air reaches the CM12D commercial air cleaner while eliminating annoying drafts. This creates people-comfort as well as much better air cleaning results!
Ideal applications for the MiracleAir CM12-D include Cigar Lounges, Bars & Lounges, Billiard Rooms, Bingo Halls, Bowling Centers, Conference Rooms, Employee Lounges, Hospitals, Offices, Photo Labs, Restaurants, Welding Shops and more!
Features of the MiracleAir CM-12 Deluxe Ceiling Mount Air Cleaner
- An onboard, solid state 3-Speed controller which allows for easy adjustments of air flow.
- Optional 3-speed wall-mounted remote is available for installation if desired.
- Low maintenance and long filter life are achieved because of the large volume of media used in the odor/V.O.C. disposable filters.
- The CM-12 delivers efficiency, savings, and minimal maintenance costs by removing dust, smoke, pollen and other airborne particles with 95% efficient (at .3 micron) HEPA type filters.
- Filters are easily accessible for maintenance.
- Low Noise - Unique internal sound baffle and special sound absorbing foam cabinet liner keep the Miracle Air CM-12 to a minimal 69 dB(A) on the high-speed setting.
- Wall Mountable - If ceiling space is limited, the CM-12 can be mounted on the wall. (Wall mount kit available.)
- Designed to handle heavy smoke and odor associated with cigar and hookah bars.
- Effectively controls airborne particulate and vapors within medical laboratories and testing environments.
- Extremely helpful in removing smoke from welding and soldering in light manufacturing and cottage industries.
MiracleAir CM-12-D Deluxe Commercial Air Cleaning System Specifications
|Capacity||Up to 850 Sq. Ft.|
|3-Speed||High - 850 CFM | Medium - 630 CFM | Low - 380 CFM|
|Installation Options||Ceiling Mount or Wall Mount (wall mounting kit sold separately)|
|Dimensions||39" L x 22-5/8" W x 13-1/4" H|
|Cabinet||Galvanized steel construction with attractive and durable Autumn White or Black powder coat finish|
|Weight||Shipping - 149 lbs. | Installed - 124 lbs.|
|Electrical||115V AC, 60 Hz|
|Current & Power||6.5 Amps, 475 W|
|Sound Level dB(A)||High - 69 | Medium - 59 | Low - 51|
|Three Filter System||Pre-Filter - 1/2" aluminum mesh - washable
Particle Filter - Standard - MERV-16 (95% DOP) HEPA type filter - 102 sq. ft. of filter media
Sorbent Media - Dual VOC filter modules containing a total of 22 lbs. of activated carbon.
|Efficiency||95% efficient @ .3 micron|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|