The Ebac RF3500 is a high capacity, powerful, versatile air movement system.
For a tough restoration job, you need a tough restoration power fan. The RF3500 is effective in the most extreme and adverse environmental conditions, especially if they pose a threat to safety, efficiency and health.
The RF3500 power drying fan can be used in several convenient ways;
- Cooling - Easily pull cool and comfortable air into hot, humid environments. Uncomfortable conditions lead to reduced efficiency in the workplace. By introducing cooler, fresher air, your workers will perform more efficiently.
- Ventilation - Crowded or poorly ventilated areas are not only unpleasant, they're also unhealthy. A lack of oxygen causes drowsiness when can render operation of machinery dangerous. The RF3500 power fan ensures a constant supply of fresh, oxygen rich air.
- Extraction - In areas where dust, unpleasant smells, or fumes are present, it can pose a risk to health and safety. The RF3500 power fan can easily extract large amounts of contaminated air through heavy duty, non-collapsible flexible ducting.
- Total Flexibility - The RF3500 power fan can be used as a stand alone, high capacity cooling unit, or in conjunction with flexible duct for extraction or fresh air injection. By combining a series of ducts and power fans together, extraction, ventilation or cooling can be accomplished over considerable distances.
Key Design Features of the RF3500 Power Drying Fan
- Lightweight and Portable
- High Performance - up to 3000 CFM free air @1.5" static pressure
- Robust, roto-moulded body
- Large balanced carrying handle
- Easy-to-use ON-OFF toggle switch
- Guarded Fan for Safety
- Cable wrap for tangle free power cord
- Rubber, anti-vibration feet
Ebac RF3500 Power Drying Fan Specifications
|Electrical||110V | 50/60 Hz | Phase - 1 | 6A | 600W|
|Noise Level||84 dB(A)|