The Ebac PD120 High Capacity, Low Temperature Swimming Pool Dehumidifier is a versatile workhorse unit designed for high humidity problems in harsh environments.
The Ebac PD-120 heavy duty pool dehumidifier is a versatile workhorse, designed to eliminate high humidity problems in damp, wet environments. Swimming pools, aerobics rooms, locker rooms, spas, etc., have all found this rugged unit to be more than adequate at removing high levels of indoor moisture. The impressive PD-120 high capacity swimming pool dehumidifier can be easily moved from site to site, or can be permanently mounted and ducted to suit a variety of applications.
The Ebac PD120 swimming pool & spa dehumidifier clears the moisture in damp interior spaces. Chemicals and water vapor from your pool or spa are constantly evaporating into the air increasing your humidity level. This high humid air will soak its way through anything, and equally as bad, condense on your walls, roof, floor and windows causing corrosion, wood rot, mold and bacteria growth - a very unhealthy environment. To protect your property investment, you need to dry out your home and keep it dry all year long with a properly sized pool or spa dehumidifier.
Features of the Ebac PD-120 High Capacity Swimming Pool Dehumidifier
The Ebac PD120 Pool Dehumidifier is a 1HP high capacity dehumidifier equipped with several practical features. It's temperature sensitive defrost ensures full drying capacity across the wide operating temperature range. Underside runners, with pre-drilled mounting points, along with optional duct flanges ensures installation time is kept to a minimum.
- Adjustable control remote humidistat to maintain the desired level of dryness. Because the PD-120 Swimming Pool dehumidifier is equipped with an external remote humidistat, it automatically switches on and off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation.
- A convenient drain point for condensate collection of hose attachment.
- Ebac's unique "Reverse Cycle" defrosting system, for effective operation in low ambient temperatures.
- Quiet, 2 speed fan.
- Self-contained for quick and easy installation. No duct work required.
- Can be ducted if desired
- Sturdy, military-type carrying handles.
- Totally enclosed coils in an epoxy-coated, heavy gauge steel case.
- Optional inlet/outlet duct flanges.
- On/Off Control (via the humidistat)
- Gravity Drain - 1/2" O/D
- Washable air filter
Ideal applications for the Ebac PD120 Swimming Pool Dehumidifier include Swimming Pool Areas - Residential Pools - Therapeutic Pools - Spas - Whirlpools - Health & Fitness Centers - Aerobic Rooms - Racquetball / Handball Courts - Workout Areas - Locker Rooms - Laundry Rooms - Aquariums - Shower Rooms
How the Ebac PD-120 Swimming Pool Dehumidifier Works
- Air is drawn into the unit by a fan.
- Air passes over a cold surface.
- As the air is cooled, it's moisture condenses.
- Water falls into the container.
- Air is re-heated by the heat recovery system.
- Air passes back into the room 2°C warmer and considerably dryer.
- Defrost system automatically de-ices unit as necessary.
- Unit switches off automatically when container is full.
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically.
If you're interested in the Ebac PD-120 for your indoor pool room or spa, please have the information to the following questions ready when contacting us;
- In what city and state is the room located?
- What are the dimensions of your poolroom (length times the width times the height of the ceiling)?
- Describe the quality of construction? (how well is it sealed, what material was used for the walls and ceiling)
- What is the present relative humidity in the room?
- What is the desired relative humidity to be achieved?
- What is the average air temperature in the room?
- What is the surface area of the pool? (square footage- length x width)
- What is the temperature of the water?
- Is the pool covered when not in use? (If it is, how many hours for any 6 hour period is it not covered)
- Besides a pool, is there a spa/hot tub in the room?
- If there is a spa, what is the surface area? (square footage- length x width)
- If there is a spa, what is the temperature of the water?
- If there is a spa, is it covered when not in use? (If it is, how many hours for any 6 hour period is it not covered)
Specifications of the Ebac PD-120 Swimming Pool & Spa Dehumidifier
|Dimensions||17.5" H x 27" W x 26" D|
|Operating Range||33°F (1°C) - 95°F (35°C)|
|Airflow||Low - 261 CFM | High - 491 CFM|
|Volts||110V | 60Hz | 1 Ph|
|Noise Level||69 d(B)A|
|Capacity||107 pints per day (80°F., 60% RH), > 20 gallons per day @ saturation|
|Effective Volume||2,000 sq. ft.|
- Owner’s Manual – Owner’s Manual for the Ebac PD120
- Product Brochure – Product spec sheet for the Ebac PD120
What’s In the Box?
- Ebac PD120 Dehumidifier
- 10' PVC tube - 12mm I/D
- Jubilee clip
- Product Manual