- Product Overview
The Ebac CD60 Commercial Dehumidifier Will Prevent Condensation From Forming on Windows, Walls, and Ceilings, Stop Mold and Mildew and Prevent Rust and Corrosion
The Ebac CD60 commercial dehumidifier was designed to provide energy-efficient moisture control in a wide range of applications. It's a quiet, high-efficiency, high-capacity dehumidifier designed to suit your moisture and humidity removal needs.
Proven Performance - The Ebac CD60 commercial dehumidifier is a stand-alone solution to your humidity problem. The unit is supplied with a pre-wired remote humidistat, an extra-long power cord, and a long condensate tube. This preassembly makes the installation process simplistic, thereby reducing the overall installation and project cost. The high-efficiency Rotary compressor ensures the maximum extraction with the lowest running costs. Fully adjustable feet ensure the unit can be leveled quickly and accurately.
How the Ebac CD60 Commercial Dehumidifier Works
- Moist air is drawn into the unit by a fan
- The air passes over a cold surface
- As the air is cooled, its moisture condenses
- The collected moisture drips into the container
- The cooled air is re-heated by the heat recovery system
- Air passes back into the room 2°C warmer and considerably dryer
- Defrost system automatically de-ices the unit as necessary
- The unit switches off automatically when the container is full
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically
Ideal applications for the CD60 Compact Dehumidifier include Offices - Laboratories - Apartments - Storage Areas - Restaurants - Bars - Museums - Locker Rooms - Computer Rooms - Basements
Ebac CD60 High Capacity Commercial Dehumidifier Features
- Humidistat - Adjustable control humidistat to maintain a consistent level of dryness. Because the CD60 commercial dehumidifier is equipped with an internal humidistat, it automatically switches on and off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation.
- A convenient drain point for condensate collection with hose attachment.
- Low-Temperature Operation - Ebac's unique Hot Gas defrosting feature automatically melts away frost buildup providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures.
- Tough Construction - Rugged, epoxy powder-coated steel chassis and housing.
- Hours run meter.
- Simplicity of installation and operation with a standard 115V plug.
- Extra-long power cord.
- Includes Condensate Pump - High capacity, fully automatic condensate pump.
- Drain Hose - Includes 25' PVC Drainage Hose